AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2017
The Airport Authority of India (AAI) is looking for bright suitable candidates for the Junior Executive post. So, those who have qualified the GATE 2016 Exam now may apply for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2017. On the basis of marks obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2016), candidates will be shortlisted for Junior Executive posts to fill up 200 job vacancies. Engineering pass out candidates may apply for AAI Junior Executive Jobs Recruitment 2017 through official website i.e. http://www.aai.aero/.
AAI Junior Executive Application Form 2017
Those who want to make their job career in aviation may apply for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2017 through online application form via official website i.e. http://www.aai.aero/. The starting and closing date to apply for the Junior Executive post through AAI Junior Executive Application Form 2017 is 18th September 2017 and 17th October 2017 respectively. The Airport Authority of India will recruit shortlisted candidates for the post of Junior Executive through GATE 2016 Marks. Other important details of AAI Recruitment Notification 2017 are given below like Eligibility Criteria- Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Mode of selection, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Important Links/Dates.
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Airport Authority of India (AAI)
- Name of Post:- Junior Executive
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 200 Posts
- Job Location:- New Delhi
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
AAI Junior Executive Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum and maximum age limit should be b/w 18 to 27 Years as on 30-09-2017. The upper age relaxation would be as per govt norms for reserved category candidates.
Candidate should possess BE/ B.Tech qualification in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics / Telecommunication with 60% marks.
- GATE 2016 Valid Score Card
Applicants are required to deposit he application fee amount through system generated Challan form in any branches of State Bank of India.
- For SC/ST/Ex-S candidates:- No Fee
- For All others candidates:- Rs.300/-
Mode of Selection:-
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the following test-
- GATE 2016
How to Apply Online for AAI Junior Executive Job Vacancies 2017
Follow the given below procedure-
- Go to the official website of Airport Authority of India (AAI) to apply online i.e. http://www.aai.aero/.
- Click on “Online Application Form” to apply for Junior Executive posts.
- Fill the applicant’s fundamental details correctly and completely.
- Deposit the fee amount through SBI Challan form.
- At last submit the form and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for Online Registration:- 18-September-2017
- Last Date for Online Registration:- 17-October-2017