AIIMS Rishikesh Job Vacancy 2017
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh has recently published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the LDC, Lab Attendant, Stores Attendant, Stenographer etc. posts to fill up various job vacancies. Interested candidates may read through the AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2017 details to know whether they fulfilled the AIIMS Rishikesh Job Vacancy 2017 details and other posts eligibility criteria details or not.
AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs Application Form 2017
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh invites application forms through online mode via official website i.e. www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in. The starting and closing date to submit AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs Application Form 2017 is from 2nd September 2017 to 16th October 2017. Read through the complete article to know AIIMS Rishikesh Jobs Recruitment 2017 details like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection etc.
AIIMS Rishikesh Job Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh
- Name of Post:- LDC, Lab Attendant, Stores Attendant, Stenographer etc.
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 433
- Job Location:- Rishikesh (Uttrakhand)
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- Law Officer:- 01 Post
- Dietician:- 12 Posts
- Assistant Stores Officer:- 01 Post
- Bio Medical Engineer:- 01 Post
- Legal Assistant:- 01 Post
- Maternity and Child Welfare Officer:- 01 Posts
- Medical Record Officer:- 04 Posts
- Medico Social Worker:- 03 Posts
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker:- 04 Posts
- PACS Administration:- 01 Post
- Psychiatric Social Worker:- 03 Posts
- Speech Pathologist:- 01 Posts
- Store Keeper:- 20 Posts
- Technical Officer(Dental) Dental Technician:- 04 Posts
- Technical Officer Ophthalmology:- 04 Posts
- Warden(House Keepers):- 04 Posts
- Lab Attendant Gr.II:- 41 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk:- 32 Posts
- Medical Record Technician:- 38 Posts
- Modeller(Artist):- 14 Posts
- Office/Stores Attendant(MTS):- 40 Posts
- Pharmacist Grade II:- 27 Posts
- Stenographer:- 34 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk:- 03 Posts
- Audiologist:- 01 Post
AIIMS Rishikesh Posts Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (as on 16-10-2017):-
- For Office/Stores Attendant Post:- Upper age should not be more than 30 years.
- For LDC Posts:- Age should be between 18 to 30 years
- For Stenographer Posts:- Age should be between 21 to 35 years
- For Lab Attendant Posts:- Age should be between 18 to 27 years
- For Stenographer Post:- 12th class or equivalent qualification and Dictation – 10 minutes @ 80 WPM Transcription – 50 Minutes English or 65 Minutes Hindi on a Computer.
- For Lower Division Clerk Post:- 12th class or equivalent qualification passed and computer typing speed @35 w.p.m. in English or 30 W.P.M. in Hindi.
- For Laboratory Attendant Post:- 12th passed with Sciences Subject.
- For Office/Stores Attendant: 10th Pass or ITI Equivalent.
Candidates are required to deposit the fee amount through online mode.
- For General /OBC candidates (Group B Posts):- Rs. 3000/-
- For General /OBC candidates (Group C Posts):- Rs.2000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates:- Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Written Examination
- Interview test
How to Apply for AIIMS Rishikesh Job Vacancies 2017
Procedure to follow to apply-
- First step is to visit the official website of All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh i.e. www.aiimsrishikesh.edu.in.
- After that, start to fill the application form with correct information of applicant.
- Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Make an application fee payment.
- At last, submit the form and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 02-September-2017
- Last Date to submit online application form:- 16-October-2017