Air India Trainee Pilot Vacancy 2017
Air India Ltd. is looking for the bright candidates for the Senior Trainee Pilots / Trainee Pilot posts and for that it has published an advertisement that we are sharing with you all here. Air India Limited is going to recruit the candidates for the Sr. Trainee Pilots posts to fill up 217 vacancies. Interested candidates who want to be part of Air India after completion of 12th class are requested to go through the given below Air India Trainee Pilots Recruitment 2017 details and accordingly may start to apply on or before the last date.
Air India Trainee Pilot Application Form 2017
The 12th passed Male/ Female candidates may apply for Air India Pilot Recruitment 2017 through prescribed application form that you may download from the official website OR directly from the given below link. Your duly filled application form should be reached to the official address on or before the 25th September 2017 through proper channel. Other important details of Air India Senior Trainee Pilot Vacancy 2017 are described below that you may go through before to start apply.
Air India Pilot Recruitment Notification 2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Air India Limited
- Name of Post:- Senior Trainee Pilots, Trainee Pilot
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 217
- Job Location:- Delhi
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy|
|1||Sr. Trainee Pilots||217 Posts|
Air India Trainee Pilot Post Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (as on 25-09-2017):-
Upper Age Limit for-
- General Category Candidates:- 35 years
- SC/ST Category Candidates:- 40 years
- OBC Category Candidates:- 38 years
Those who are 12th passed from the recognized institutes are eligible to apply for Senior Trainee Pilots posts.
Mode of Selection:-
Applicants will have to pass through the given below tests-
- Psychometric Test (Qualifying in nature)
- Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC)
To complete the online registration, it is mandatory to deposit the fee amount through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Air India Limited, payable at Delhi.
- For Unreserved category candidates:- Rs.3000/-
- For Reserved category candidates:- Exempted
How to Apply for Air India Sr. Trainee Pilot Vacancies 2017:-
Steps to follow-
- Go to the official website to download the prescribed application form whose direct link is also provided below.
- After that, click on the link mentioning – “Sr. Trainee Pilots / Trainee Pilot
- Fill the form correctly and paste the recent passport size photograph on it.
- Make the application fee payment through Demand Draft (DD).
- At last, send it to the given below official postal address on or before the last date i.e. 25-09-2017.
Note:- Superscribed the envelope as – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR TRAINEE PILOT (P2) or TRAINEE POST”.
Dates to Remember:-
- Last Date of receipt of application form:- 25-September-2017