Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Vacancy 2017
The High Court Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh has published an advertisement notification for the candidates to apply for Junior Assistant, Group D, Stenographer and Driver posts to fill up total 4386 vacancies. Good opportunity for the male/ female candidates who have completed Graduation and have English Shorthand and English Typing certificate. They are eligible to apply for Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant Vacancy 2017 through online mode. Interested candidates may read through the complete article to know Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant / Group D Recruitment 2017 details.
Allahabad High Court Group D Vacancy 2017
The Allahabad High Court, UP invites online application forms from the eligible male/ female candidates to apply for Allahabad High Court Group D Vacancy 2017 via official website i.e. www.allahabadhighcourt.in. You may submit Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant / Group D Application Form 2017 from 2nd August 2017 to 22nd August 2017. Other important details of Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection etc.
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant / Group D Job Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- High Court Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Name of Post:- Junior Assistant, Group D, Stenographer and Driver
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 4386 Posts
- Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh (U.P.)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Assistant||1786 Posts||Rs.5200-20200/+ GP Rs.1900/- OR Rs.2000/-|
|2||Stenographer||543 Posts||Rs.5200-20200/+ GP Rs.2800/-|
|3||Driver||37 Posts||Rs.5200-20200/+ GP Rs.1900/-|
|4||Group D||2020 Posts||Rs.5200-20200/+ GP Rs.1900/-|
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant / Group D Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01.07.2017.
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates are application for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
Candidate must fulfil the given below educational qualification criteria-
- For Junior Assistant: 12th passed and CCC Issued by DOEACC/NIELIT Society and Hindi/English typewriting speed on Computer of 25/30 wpm.
- For Stenographer: Candidate must be graduation passed along with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography.
- For Driver: High School passed and valid Driving Licences.
- For Group D: High School passed and diploma or certificate course form ITI.
You may deposit an application fee amount as per category wise through Debit/Credit card, net banking OR SBI challan.
For Driver & Group D Posts:-
- For General/OBC category candidates:- Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST candidates:- Rs.300/-
For All Other Posts:-
- For General/OBC category candidates:- Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST candidates:- Rs.500/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Written Examination
- Typing Test
- Practical Test.
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant / Group D Vacancies 2017
Steps to follow to apply online are given below-
- Firstly, visit online the official website of Allahabad High Court.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” for the Junior Assistant, Group D, Stenographer and Driver posts.
- Start to fill the online application form with basic details of applicant.
- Make the fee payment through online / Challan mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 02-August-2017
- Closing Date to apply online:- 22-August-2017