AP Postal Circle Postman Vacancy 2018
Are you looking for Govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh Post office 2018 after 10th / 12th class? The Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has released an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman and MTS posts to fill 36 vacancies. Those who have completed 10th / 12th / ITI are eligible to apply for AP Postal Circle Postman/ MTS Recruitment 2018. Before to start apply for AP Postal Circle Postman Vacancy 2018, you must be read through the notification details to know whether you fulfilled the eligibility criteria details or not.
AP Postal Circle Postman Application Form 2018
Eligible male and female candidates may apply for AP Postal Circle Jobs 2018 in the prescribed format of application form that you may download from the official website or directly from the given below link. The closing date to submit AP Postal Circle Postman Application Form 2018 is 30th January 2018. Other important details are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Download Application Form etc.
AP Postal Circle Postman/ MTS Job Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- Name of Post:- Postman, MTS, PA/SA
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 36
- Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||07 Posts (06 – PA & 01- SA)||Rs.25500/-|
AP Postal Circle Postman/ MTS Eligibility Criteria 2018
Age Limit (as on 30-01-2018):-
- For PA/SA, Postman Post:- age should be between 18 to 27 years
- For MTS Post:- age should be between 18 to 25 years
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC category candidates may take the benefit of upper age relaxation as per Govt Policies.
- For Postal/Sorting Assistant Post:- The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible to apply for PA/SA post is 12th / HSC passed or its equivalent qualification from the recognized board.
- For Postman Post:- Those who have completed 10th class or its equivalent are eligible to apply for Postman post.
- For MTS Post:- 10th passed with ITI certificate from the recognized institute.
All the applicants are required to deposit tan application fee amount of Rs.100/- through Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of “Chief Postmaster General, Andhra Pradesh Circle, Vijaywada – 520013”.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on marks obtained in the given below-
- Academic qualification
- Sports Qualification
How to Apply for AP Postal Circle Postman/ MTS Job Vacancies 2018
Procedure to follow to apply-
- Those who are looking forward to apply to Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle job vacancies are firstly go through the notification details to know the eligibility criteria details.
- After that, download the prescribed format of application form from the given below official website.
- Now, fill the form correctly with complete details of applicant.
- Deposit the fee amount through IPO only.
- When you finished with all the details, send the filled application form to the given below address along with the self attested copies of relevant certificates, IPO, 2 passport size Photograph through Registered / Speed post and must be reached on or before 30th January 2018.
The Chief Postmaster General (Recruitment Section),
Andra Pradesh Circle,
Krishnalanka, Vijaywada – 520013
Dates to Remember:-
- Last Date of receipt of application form:- 30-January-2018