APDCL Junior Manager Vacancy 2017
The Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) has published a job notification for the candidates to apply for Assistant Manager and Junior Manager posts. Those who have completed Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline are eligible to apply for APDCL Junior Manager Recruitment 2017 through online mode via official website. We advised you all that before to submit the application form for APDCL Assistant Manager Vacancy 2017 and Jr. Manager posts you must ensured that you fulfilled the eligibility criteria details that are described below. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Assam 2017 after Degree/ Diploma in Engineering.
APDCL Junior Manager Application Form 2017
Eligible candidates may submit the APDCL Junior Manager Application Form 2017 through official website of Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) i.e. www.apdcl.gov.in. Your may submit the online Application Form from 24th September 2017 to 20th October 2017 through online mode. Read through the other important details like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
APDCL Junior Manager Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL)
- Name of Post:- Assistant Manager and Junior Manager
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 274
- Job Location:- Guwahati (Assam)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Manager (Group – A)||148 Posts||Rs. 22552/- (Per Month)|
|2||Junior Manager (Group – B)||126 Posts||Rs. 16056/- (Per Month)|
Post Wise Vacancy Distribution-
Group – A Category wise Vacancy
- Electrical : 89 Posts
- Mechanical : 21 Posts
- Civil : 18 Posts
- Information Technology : 12 Posts
- Instrumentation : 02 Posts
- Human Resource : 06 Posts
Group – B Category wise Vacancy
- Electrical : 84 Posts
- Mechanical : 19 Posts
- Civil : 19 Posts
- Instrumentation : 04 Posts
APDCL Junior Manager Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (01-09-2017):-
- Assistant Manager:- 21 to 38 years
- Junior Manager:- 18 to 38 years
Note:- There will be upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST/Women candidates.
- For Assistant Manager Post:- Those who possess Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Instrumentation/ CSE/ IT from recognized University/Institution 0r Full time MBA are eligible to apply for Assistant Manager Post.
- For Junior Manager:- Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil/Instrumentation Engineering from any. recognized Institution.
It is mandatory for applicants to deposit the fee amount as per category wise through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
- For General/OBC/MOBC Candidates:- Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/ PH candidates:- Rs.250/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of candidates for the Assam Power Distribution Company Limited- Assistant Manager and Junior Manager posts will be as per marks obtained in the given below tests-
- Written Examination
- Viva-voce examination.
How to Apply for APDCL Junior Manager Job Vacancy 2017
Steps to follow to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL) i.e. www.apdcl.gov.in.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link for “Assistant Manager and Junior Manager” posts.
- Fill the online application form with the fundamental details of applicant.
- Make the application fee payment through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size coloured Photograph and Signature.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online registration to apply:- 24-September-2017
- Last Date for online registration to apply:- 20-October-2017