Assam Secretariat Stenographer Vacancy 2017
There is govt job opening in Assam Secretariat for the Stenographer post. The Secretariat Administration Department, Government of Assam has published an advertisement notification for the candidates to apply for Stenographer posts to fill 57 vacancies. Eligible Male/ female candidates may apply for Assam Secretariat Stenographer Recruitment 2017 through prescribed application form. Good opportunity for the candidates to get the Govt Stenographer jobs in Assam Secretariat. Interested candidates are advised to read through the complete article to know whether you fulfilled the eligibility criteria details or not.
Assam Secretariat Stenographer Application Form 2017
Now, you must be wondering about to apply for Assam Secretariat Stenographer Vacancy 2017. The Secretariat Administration Department, Government of Assam invites applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for Stenographer Posts through online mode via official website i.e. sad.assam.gov.in. The starting and closing date to submit the Assam Secretariat Stenographer Application Form 2017 is 4th September 2017 to 6th October 2017. Other important details are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Download Application Form etc.
Assam Secretariat Stenographer Notification 2017
- Advt. No : SAE.73/2016/97
- Name of Govt Organization:- Secretariat Administration Department, Government of Assam
- Name of Post:- Stenographer
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 57 Posts
- Job Location:- Dibrugarh (Assam)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Stenographer||57 Posts||Rs. 14000-49000/+ GP Rs.7400/-|
Assam Secretariat Stenographer Eligibility Criteria 2017
Generally, candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 to 43 years.
Note:- The upper age relaxation for SC/ST/SEBC and Women candidates is up to 5 years and for PWD candidates is up to 10 years.
Candidate must be completed Graduation in any discipline or its equivalent qualification and National Trade Certificate in Stenography from ITI in Assam by NCVT.
Applicants are mandatory to make the application fee payment through Challan in any branches of State Bank of India (SBI).
- For SC/STP/ STH/ OBC/ MOBC category candidates:- Rs.150/-
- For General category candidates:- Rs.250/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Written test
- Computer Proficiency Test.
How to Apply for Assam Secretariat Stenographer Job Vacancies 2017
Procedure to follow to apply-
- Go to the official website of Secretariat Administration Department, Government of Assam i.e. sad.assam.gov.in..
- Now, click on “Apply Online” for Stenographer Job Vacancies 2017”.
- Now, you have to fill the application form with basic details of applicant correctly.
- Deposit application fee through Challan
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature of mentioned size correctly.
- Lastly, take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit application form:- 04-September-2017
- Last Date to submit application form:- 06-October-2017