BEL India Deputy Engineer Vacancy 2017
The Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), India is one of the largest electronics companies under government of India which invites jobs application for the Deputy Engineer post. The BEL India has now published an advertisement notification for the BEL India Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2017 to fill up the 192 vacancies. So, it’s the good opportunity for the candidates who look forward to get a govt job in Karnataka region in BEL India. The male/ female candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree (B.E.)/ B.Tech in the relevant trade are eligible to apply for BEL India Deputy Engineer Vacancy 2017.
BEL India Deputy Engineer Application Form 2017
Online applications are invited by Bharat Electronics Limited, India from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for Deputy Engineer posts in various trades i.e. Electronics, Mechanical. The last date to apply via BEL India Deputy Engineer Application Form 2017 is 25th October 2017. All the important information about the BEL India Deputy Engineer Jobs 2017 is described below like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, Application Fee etc.
BEL India Deputy Engineer Job Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), India
- Name of Post:- Deputy Engineer
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 192
- Job Location:- Bangalore (Karnataka)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy Engineer||192 Posts (Electronics-184 Posts & Mechanical-08 Posts)||Rs.16400- 40500/-|
BEL India Deputy Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s upper age should not be more than 26 years as on 01-10-2017.
To be eligible to apply for Deputy Engineer post, candidate should possess Bachelor’s Engineering Degree (B.E.)/ B.Tech in Electronics / ECE / Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication / Mechanical Engineering stream from recognized Institute/University.
Candidate will be shortlisted for the above mentioned Deputy Engineer posts on the basis of marks obtained in the following tests-
- Written Examination
It is mandatory for the candidates to deposit an application fee amount through online mode or SBI Challan.
- For SC/ST/ PWD category candidates:- No Fee
- For All Other candidates:- Rs.500/-
How to Apply for BEL India Deputy Engineer Job Vacancies 2017:-
Step by Step procedure to apply online is given below-
- Firstly, go to the official website of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), India i.e. www.bel-india.com.
- Click on the link- “Apply Online”.
- Fill up all the mandatory basic details of applicant correctly.
- Deposit the fee amount as per details mentioned above.
- To complete the online registration process, click on the submit button.
- At last, take the printout of application form and keep it safe for further use.
Dates to Remember:-
- Last Date to submit Online Application Form:- 25-October-2017
- Written Test will be held on:- 26-November-2017