BHEL Engineer Trainees Vacancy 2018
The Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has brought job notification for the candidates who possess B.Tech / B.E. in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering. So, those who are interested to apply for BHEL Engineer Trainees Recruitment 2018 in Mechanical, Electrical trades must fulfilled the eligibility criteria details firstly that are described below. Total 50 vacancies will be filled for the Engineer Trainees posts in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL). Interested candidates who are looking forward to apply for BHEL Engineer Trainees Vacancy 2018 are advised to go through the complete article and then apply accordingly so that you could submit application form properly.
BHEL Engineer Trainees Application Form 2018
The Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for Engineer Trainees posts through official website i.e. careers.bhel.in. Eligible candidates may submit BHEL Engineer Trainees Application Form 2018 from 12th February 2018 to 12th March 2018. Read through the complete article to know BHEL Engineer Trainees Job Notification 2018 like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
BHEL Engineer Trainees Recruitment Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)
- Name of Post:- Engineer Trainees
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 50
- Job Location:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Engineer Trainees||50 Posts||Rs. 20600-46500/-|
Discipline wise Engineer Trainees Job Vacancies 2018
- Mechanical – 30 Posts
- Electrical – 20 Posts
BHEL Engineer Trainees Eligibility Criteria 2018
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2017):-
- For Graduate Engineer:- Upper age should not be more than 27 Years
- For Post Graduate:- Upper age should not be more than 29 Years.
Those who possess Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering discipline from the recognized institute are eligible to apply for Engineer Trainees post.
All category candidates will be happy to know that they are not required to deposit any amount as application fee while apply for Engineer Trainees posts in Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL).
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on their performances in the given below test-
- GATE 2018 Score
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply for BHEL Engineer Trainees Job Vacancies 2018
Procedure to apply online-
- To start apply online, go to an official website of Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) i.e. careers.bhel.in.
- After that, click on Particular link i.e. “Apply Online” for Engineer Trainees posts.
- Fill the form with basic details of applicant completely.
- No need to deposit an application fee amount while apply online.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- At Last, click on “SUBMIT” button to complete the online registration process.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Form:- 12-February-2018
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form:- 12-March-2018