BHEL Graduate / Technician Apprentices Vacancy 2017
The Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL) has published an advertisement notification for the candidates to apply for Graduate Apprentices and Technician Apprentices posts to fill 229 vacancies. Those who fulfilled the given below eligibility criteria details may apply for BHEL Graduate / Technician Apprentices Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Interested Male / Female candidates may apply for BHEL Graduate / Technician Apprentices Vacancy 2017 after ensured that they fulfilled the eligibility criteria details. Good opportunity for the MP job aspirants to get the Govt jobs after Degree and Diploma in Engineering.
BHEL Graduate / Technician Apprentices Application Form 2017
The Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL), Bhopal (M.P.) invites applications from the eligible candidates to apply for Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices from the official website i.e. www.bhelbpl.co.in. Your application must be reached to the official postal address on or before 17th December 2017 via proper channel. Other important details of BHEL Apprentices Recruitment Notification 2017 are described below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Application Form etc.
BHEL Graduate / Technician Apprentices Job Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
- Name of Post:- Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 229
- Job Location:- Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Apprentices||139 Posts||Rs. 6000/- (Per Month)|
|2||Technician Apprentices||91 Posts||Rs. 4000/- (Per Month)|
BHEL Graduate / Technician Apprentices Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 14 to 25 years as on 01-11-2017.
Note:- Candidates belong to reserved category are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt Policies.
- For Graduate Apprentices:- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E. / B.Tech.) in Engineering in relevant stream with Minimum 70% marks forGEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For Technician Apprentices:- Diploma in Engineering in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of candidates will be based on their performances in the given below tests-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview (PI)
How to Apply for BHEL Graduate / Technician Apprentices Job Vacancies 2017
Follow the given below steps to apply-
- Go to the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL) i.e. www.bhelbpl.co.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” link to apply for Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices posts.
- Fill the form with basic details of applicant as mentioned in academic certificates.
- Upload the scanned Photograph & Signature correctly.
- At Last, send the filled application form to the given below address through proper channel along with the copies of relevant certificates.
The Post Box No-35,
Post office, Piplani,
BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.)
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:- 02-November-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 10-December-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application:- 17-December-2017