BHEL Trade Apprentices Vacancy 2017
There are job opportunities for the MP Job aspirants in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. As believe to the official advertisement notification published by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) , Bhopal, candidates who have completed 10th and ITI certificate may apply for the BHEL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Interested candidates may read through the BHEL Trade Apprentices Vacancy 2017 details to know the eligibility criteria and how to apply details.
BHEL Trade Apprentices Application Form 2017
The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) , Bhopal, (Madhya Pradesh) invites online application forms from the eligible candidates to apply for the ITI Trade Apprentices posts to fill up 738 vacancies through online mode. The starting and closing date to apply online for BHEL Trade Apprentices Application Form 2017 is 1st January 2017 and 31st January 2017 respectively. After that, send the hard copy of filled application form to the postal address on or before 7th February 2017 via proper channel.
BHEL Trade Apprentices Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Name of Post:- ITI Trade Apprentices
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 738
- Job Location:- Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||ITI Trade Apprentices||738||Rs.7807/- (Per Month)|
Trade Wise Vacancy Details 2017
- Electrician:- 155 Posts
- Fitter:- 217 Posts
- Machinist:- 102 Posts
- Welder:- 108 Posts
- Turner:- 53 Posts
- Computer (COPA):- 36 Posts
- Draftsman:- 15 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic:- 13 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle:- 17 Posts
- Machinist Grinder:- 10 Posts
- Mason:- 05 Posts
- Painter:- 07 Posts
BHEL Trade Apprentices Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 14 to 25 years as on 31-03-2017.
Candidates who have completed 10th Class along with ITI certificate in the relevant trade are eligible to apply for the ITI Trade Apprentices posts in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal.
All community candidates are exempted to deposit the fee amount.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of candidates will be based on Merit List.
How to Apply for the BHEL Trade Apprentices Vacancies 2017
Follow the given below steps-
- Firstly, go to the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal i.e. bhelbpl.co.in.
- Then click on “Career” tab and then to the “Apply Online” link for the ITI Trade Apprentices post.
- Fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- No fee required to deposit.
- Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature of mentioned size.
- Now, Click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out as hard copy.
- Finally! You are advised to send the filled online hard copy of application form to the given below postal address along with copies of concerned documents and must be reached on or before 7th February 2017 via proper channel.
The Post Box No. 35,
Piplani Post Office, BHEL Bhopal- 462022 (M.P.)
Note:- Super scribed the envelope as Application for the post of _________”.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 01-January-2017
- Last Date to apply online:- 31-January-2017
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy of filled online application form:- 07-February-2017