Bihar Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2017
The Bihar Postal Circle has recently published an advertisement notification fort the direct recruitment of suitable candidates for the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts to fill 1471 vacancies. Those who have completed 10th class qualification are eligible to apply for the Bihar Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Bihar Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2017 after 10th class. Interested candidates may read through the complete article and then may start apply online accordingly.
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Application Form 2017
Eligible male/ female candidates may apply for the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts through online mode via official website of Bihar Postal Circle i.e. www.appost.in. You may submit the Bihar Postal Circle GDS Application Form 2017 from 20th September 2017 to 19th October 2017. Before to start apply online, you are advised to read through the complete article to know the Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection etc. details.
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Job Notification 2017
- Advt. No:- R&E/GDS/ONLINE/ENGAGEMENT/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Bihar Postal Circle
- Name of Post:- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 1471
- Job Location:- Bihar
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)||1471||Not Specified|
Bihar Postal Circle GDS Eligibility Criteria 2017
The lower and upper age limit criteria of candidate as on 19-10-2017 is that the candidate’s age should be between 18 to 40 years.
Those who have completed 10th class or its equivalent qualification from the recognized board are eligible to apply for the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts.
Applicants may choose either mode to deposit the given below an application fee amount at any Head Post Office on or before the last date i.e. 19th October 2017.
- For OC/OBC- Male category candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST / Female/PwD category candidates:- Exempted
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on marks obtained in the 10th class-
- 10th Class Marks
How to Apply for the Bihar Postal Circle GDS Job Vacancy 2017
Steps to follow to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Bihar Post Office i.e. www.appost.in.
- Click on “Notification” and then to the Bihar Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link and start to fill the online application form.
- Deposit the fee amount through Head Post Offices.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature correctly.
- At last, “SUBMIT” the form and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 20-September-2017
- Last Date to apply online:- 19-October-2017
- Last Date to deposit fee at head post office:- 19- October-2017