BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Assistant Engineer posts to fill 1345 vacancies. Good opportunity for the candidates who have completed Engineering Degree in the relevant stream and after that looking for Govt Assistant Engineer Jobs in Bihar. Eligible candidates may apply for the BPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017 in the prescribed format of application form that you may download from the official website i.e. www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2017
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites application forms from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the BPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 in the prescribed format that you may download from the official website i.e. www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. The last date of receipt of BPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2017 through proper channel is 6th December 2017. Other important details of BPSC Assistant Engineer Job Notification 2017 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Download Application Form etc.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Job Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : 02-04/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
- Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 1345
- Job Location:- Bihar
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer||1345 Posts||Rs. 9300-34800/+ GP Rs.5400/-|
BPSC Assistant Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s lower and upper age should not be between 21 to 37 years as on 01.08.2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt policies.
Those who possess B.Tech/ B.E. Engineering degree in the relevant discipline from the recognized institute are eligible to apply for the Assistant Engineer posts in Bihar.
Those who are applying for the Assistant Engineer posts are required to deposit an application fee amount through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
- For SC/ST Candidates of Bihar:- Rs. 259/-
- For All Others candidates:- Rs.809/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on their performances in the given below test-
- Preliminary Exam,
- Main Exam
How to Apply for BPSC Assistant Engineer Job Vacancies 2017
Procedure to submit application form:-
- Firstly, eligible candidates are required to download the prescribed format of application form from the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) i.e. www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Start to fill the application form with fundamental details of applicant like Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Address, Date of Birth (DOB), Marks details of academic and professional qualification etc.
- Don’t forget to make an application fee payment through Challan form in any branches of State Bank of India (SBI).
- Paste the recent passport size Photograph on the application form.
- At last, send the filled application form to the given below official postal address along with the copies of the relevant certificates, passport size Photograph and must be reached on or before 6th December 2017.
The Joint Secretary-Cum-Examination Controller,
Bihar Public Service Commission 15,
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road),
Dates to Remember:-
- Last Date of submission of application form:- 06-December-2017