BSF Constable (GD) Vacancy 2017
The Border Security Force (BSF) is looking for the recruitment of male/ female candidates for the Constable (General Duty) posts on the basis of Sports Quota to fill up 196 vacancies. Those who have completed 10th qualification and anticipated in the given below games in National/ International level are eligible to apply for BSF Constable (GD) Recruitment 2017 through prescribed application form. Interested candidates may read through the BSF Constable (GD) Vacancy 2017 details so that you could apply accordingly. Those who are looking for BSF Constable (GD) Jobs 2017 after 10th class should not miss this opportunity to apply.
Download BSF Constable (GD) Application Form 2017
The Border Security Force (BSF) invites applications from the male/ female candidates to apply in the prescribed format that you may download from the given below official link or from the official website i.e. http:// bsf.nic.in /. The closing date to apply via BSF Constable (GD) Application Form 2017 is within 30 days from the date of published of an official notification. Other important details of the recruitment are described below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Download application form etc.
BSF Constable (GD) Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Name of Post:- Constable (GD)- Male/ Female
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 196
- Job Location:- All India
Trade Wise Constable (GD) Vacancy in BSF 2017
- Archery : 04 for Male & 03 for Female
- Aquatic : 11 for Male & 09 for Female
- Athletics/ Cross Country : 16 for Male & 16 for Female
- Basket ball : 06 for Male
- Boxing : 06 for Male & 04 for Female
- Equestrian : 03 for Male
- Football : 08 for Male
- Gymnastic : 05 for Male
- Handball : 06 for Male
- Hokey : 08 for Male
- Judo : 04 for Male & 05 for Female
- Kabaddi : 07 for Male
- Polo : 01 for Male
- Shooting : 07 for Male & 07 for Female
- Tae- Kwondo : 08 for Male
- Volleyball : 09 for Male
- Water Sports : 06 for Male & 05 for Female
- Weightlifting : 08 for Male & 05 for Female
- Wrestling : 12 for Male & 07 for Female
BSF Constable (GD) Sports Quota Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 23 years as on 01-08-2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation.
Those who have completed 10th class or its equivalent qualification from the recognized board are eligible to apply for Sports Quota Jobs for Constable (General Duty) post in Border Security Force (BSF).
All category/ community male/ female candidates are exempted from the deposit of application fee amount while apply for the Constable (GD) post in BSF.
Mode of Selection:-
- Physical Standard Test (PST),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for BSF Constable (GD) Sports Quota Vacancies 2017
Procedure to apply-
- From the given below official link, download the prescribed format of application form.
- Start to fill the form correctly and paste passport size photograph.
- When you finished with all the details, send the filled application form to the given below official postal address on or before the last date i.e. within 30 days from the date of publish of Job Advertisement along with copies of the relevant certificate duly self attested.
32 BN BSF, HISAR,
Post Office- Sirsa Road,
District- Hisar, Haryana- 125011
Dates to Remember:-
- Date of publish of Advertisement:-04-October-2017
- Closing Date to submit application form:- within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.