BSNL JTO Vacancy 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is going to recruit candidates for Junior Accounts Officer (JTO) Post to fill up 996 vacancies in various circles of BSNL. Interested candidates may look for the BSNL JTO Notification 2017 important details which are necessary for them to know whether they may apply or not for Junior Accounts Officer posts. Candidates who possess M.Com or its equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment2017 through online mode via http://bsnl.co.in/. BSNL will conduct the written examination on the scheduled date for the selection of suitable candidates.
BSNL JTO Application Form 2017
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has officially published the recruitment notification for the candidates to apply for Junior Accounts Officer posts. Online applications are invited from the eligible Indian national candidates only. The starting and closing date to apply for BSNL JTO Vacancy 2017 is 11-09-2017 to 15-10-2017 through BSNL JTO Application Form 2017. Here we have described the important instructions and information about the BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Posts 2017 like Eligibility Criteria- Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Pay Scale, How to Apply etc.
BSNL JTO Recruitment Notification 2017
- Advertisement No. 10-1/ 2017- Rectt
- Name of Organization:- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
- Name of Post:- Junior Accounts Officer (JTO)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 996
- Job Location:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Accounts Officer||996||Rs. 16400 – 40500/-|
BSNL JTO Vacancies Circle Wise
- Andaman & Nicobar : 13 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh : 72 Posts
- Assam : 32 Posts
- Bihar : 22 Posts
- Chhattisgarh : 19 Posts
- Chennai Telecom District : 23 Posts
- Gujarat : 71 Posts
- Haryana : 36 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh : 18 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir : 16 Posts
- Jharkhand : 11 posts
- Karnataka : 62 Posts
- Kerala : 41 Posts
- Kolkata Telecom District : 08 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh : 38 Posts
- Maharashtra : 135 Posts
- North East-I : 14 Posts
- North East-II : 05 Posts
- Northern Telecom Region NTR : 16 Posts
- Odisha : 20 Posts
- Punjab : 61 Posts
- Rajasthan : 46 Posts
- Tamil Nadu : 34 Posts
- Telangana : 19 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (East) : 65 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (West) : 41 Posts
- Uttarakhand : 11 Posts
- West Bengal : 56 Posts
BSNL JTO Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates who look forward to apply for BSNL JTO Recruitment 2017-18 should meet the age limit eligibility criteria which is age should not be less than 20 years and not more than 30 Years as on 01-01-2017.
To apply for Junior Accounts Officer Post, Candidates should possess following qualification in any of the following trade from recognized university/Institute.
- Chartered Accountant – CA Degree/ ICWA/CS OR
- Master Degree in Commerce i.e. M.Com
All the applicants are required to deposit their Application Fee amount through online mode only.
- For OC/OBC candidates:- Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates:- Rs.500/-
Mode of Selection:-
Applicants will have to go through with following tests for the final selection-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
How to Apply for BSNL JTO Job Vacancies 2017
Follow the procedure described below to apply online
- Open the official website of BSNL to apply online i.e. http://bsnl.co.in/
- Before to start filling online application, candidates are advised to read the notification completely.
- Click on the link – Apply Online.
- Fill up all the required details completely and deposit the application fee through online mode as mentioned above.
- To complete the online registration, click on the Submit button.
- Now at last, take the print out submitted application form and keep it safe for further references.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to Apply Online:- 11-September-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online:- 15-October-2017