Canara Bank PO Vacancy 2018
Are you looking for Probationary Officer (PO) post in Canara Bank for Sports person? Well! There is job opportunity in Canara Bank to get the PO jobs for Sports Person after Graduation in any stream. For that, the Canara Bank has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of candidates for the Probationary Officer posts to fill 450 vacancies. The male and female candidates who have completed Graduation in any stream are eligible to apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 through online mode. It’s a good opportunity for the bank job aspirants as PO in Canara Bank to fill 450 vacancies. You may go though the complete article to know whether you may apply or not for Canara Bank PO Vacancy 2018.
Canara Bank PO Application Form 2018
The Canara Bank invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for Probationary Officer posts through online mode via official web portal i.e. www.canarabank.com. You may submit your Canara Bank PO Application Form 2018 from 9th January 2018 to 31st January 2018. Other important details are described below that you may go through before to start apply online i.e. Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Job Notification 2018
- Advt. No. : CB/RP/2/2017
- Name of Bank:- Canara Bank
- Name of Post:- Probationary Officer (PO)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 450
- Job Location:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Category||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Probationary Officer||450 Posts||Rs. 23700-42020/-|
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 20 to 30 years as on 01-04-2017.
Note:- The SC/ST candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation up to 5 years, for OBC candidates; up to 3 years and PWD candidates; up to 10 years.
All the male and female candidates who have completed Graduation with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) candidates are eligible to apply for Probationary Officer post.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee of given below amount as per category wise through online mode via using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Mobile Wallets.
- For General / OBC category candidates:- Rs.708/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates:- Rs.118/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection for the Probationary Officer post in Canara Bank will be as per marks obtained in the given below test-
- Online Test,
- Group Discussion
How to Apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Job Vacancies 2018
Procedure to apply online-
- For online registration to apply for Probationary Officer (PO) posts, eligible candidates are required to go to the official website of Canara Bank i.e. www.canarabank.com.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link for PO vacancies.
- Start to fill the online application form with basic details of applicant.
- Deposit the fee amount through online mode.
- At last, take the print out of it as hard copy for future use.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online for PO:- 09-January-2018
- Last Date to apply online for PO:- 31-January-2018
- Canara Bank PO Date of Examination (Tentative):- 04-March-2018