UGC NET July Exam 2016
As per latest notification by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), online applications are invited from the eligible candidates to apply for National Eligibility Test- NET 2016-17 of the July month for Junior Research Fellowship-JRF and Lectureship (Assistant Professor) posts. All the aspiring candidates are advised to go through the recruitment details here to know important information like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Application Fee etc. The written exam of CBSE UGC NET July 2016 will be conducted on 10th July 2016 (Sunday).
Apply Online for CBSE- National Eligibility Test- NET Exam 2016-17
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct the NET written exam in the July 2016 month in which a number of candidates are going to be appearing in various cities centre across the country. The starting and closing date to fill the online application form is 12-04-2016 and 12-05-2016 respectively. The UGC NET exam is for eligibility of Assistant Professors and Junior Research Fellowship posts. It is necessary to qualify the UGC NET Exam 2016 for eligibility of lectureship in Indian universities and colleges.
Eligibility Criteria for CBSE UGC NET July 2016 Application Form
- Junior Research Fellowship
- For Lectureship
Age Limit Eligibility Criteria- CBSE UGC NET 2016-17
- For Junior Research Fellowship:-The upper age limit to apply for JRF under UGC NET is 28 years. Age relaxations of 5 years for the candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
- For Lectureship (Assistant Professor):- No upper age limit to apply for this post.
- Candidates who have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification in Arts, Social Sciences, Computer science and Application, Electronic Sciences etc with 55 % marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates) from recognized university/Institute are eligible to apply for Junior Research Fellowship- JFR and Lectureship eligibility test- NET.
- The Ph.D Degree holder candidates may also apply for CBSE- UGC National Eligibility Test 2015.
- Interested candidates who are pursuing their Master’s Degree (i.e. in final year) are also eligible to apply for NET July exam 2016.
- For General Category Candidates:- Rs.600
- For OBC Category Candidates:- Rs.300
- For SC/ST/PH/VH Category Candidates:- Rs.150
Mode of Payment:-
- Applicants may deposit the application fee amount through Challan Form.
- Bank Challan form consist triplicate copy i.e. Bank Copy, UGC Copy & Candidate’s Copy.
- Applicants are required to submit the Challan form in any branch of State Bank of India (Rs.20/- will have to pay as Bank Charges).
- Bank will keep the one copy as Bank copy and return the other two i.e. UGC and Candidate copy.
- All the applicants are required submit the UGC Challan copy along with the hard copy of application form to the Registrar of UGC-NET Centre opted by the candidate.
CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern 2016-17:-
The UGC- NET exam pattern will consist of 3 papers i.e. Paper I, II and III. Paper I and II will be held in morning session and Paper III will be held in evening session. The type of written exam will be of Objective type. There will be no negative marking in the exam but candidates will have to obtain the minimum marks separately in each paper. Details are given below-
|I||50||100||1-1/4 Hrs.(09.30 A.M.- 10.45 A.M.)|
|II||50||100||1-1/4 Hrs.(11.15 A.M.- 12.30 P.M.)|
|III||75||150||2-1/2 Hrs.(02.00 P.M.- 04.30 P.M.)|
Note:- Candidates are advised that if subject is not mentioned in the list as per your qualification then you may apply for the related subjects.
The selection will be based on applicant’s performances in following tests-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for CBSE NET 2016-17:-
Follow the steps given below to apply online for CBSE National Eligibility Test 2016-17
- Firstly, open the official website of CBSE NET i.e. http://cbsenet.nic.in
- Go through the details completely about- Notification and instructions to apply online.
- Eligible candidates may click on the link- Apply Online for CBSE UGC NET Exam 2016
- Fill all the fundamental details of applicant.
- Deposit the application fee as described above.
- At last, click on Submit button to complete the online registration.
- Now, take the print out of application form, Attendance Slip and Admission Card and send the application form along with UGC original Bank Challan copy to the Registrar/Principle of the Coordinating Institute.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit the online application:- 12-04-2016
- Last Date to submit the online application:- 12-05-2016
- Last Date to deposit the Fee through Bank Challan:- 13-05-2016
- Taking Printout for Application Form, Attendance Slip and Admit Card: June 2016
- Date of Written Examination:- 10-07-2016