CUJ Non Teaching Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Non Teaching Vacancies in Central University of Jharkhand? Well! The good news is that the Central University of Jharkhand has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the various Non Teaching posts i.e. Lab Assistant, Lab Attendant, Private Secretary, Hindi Translator , JE, Upper Division Clerk etc. to fill up 65 vacancies. Those who fulfilled the given below eligibility criteria details may apply for the Central University of Jharkhand Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 via online mode.
CUJ Non Teaching Application Form 2017
The Central University of Jharkhand invites online applications from the eligible Male/ female candidates to apply for the various Non Teaching Posts from the official website. The last date of receipt of CUJ Non Teaching Application Form 2017 is 3rd July 2017. Before to start apply, read through the given below details that includes Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Download Application Form etc.
Central University of Jharkhand Non Teaching Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : CUJ/Advt./2017-18/03
- Name of Govt Organization:- Central University of Jharkhand
- Name of Post:- Non Teaching Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 65 Posts
- Job Location:- Jharkhand
Posts Wise Vacancy Details-
- Deputy Librarian:- 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar:-01 Post
- Assistant Librarian:- 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar:- 01 Post
- Medical Officer (Female):- 01 Post
- Information Scientist:- 01 Post
- Public Relation Officer:- 01 Post
- Section Officer:- 02 Posts
- Private Secretary:- 02 Posts
- Security Officer:- 01 Post
- Assistant:- 02 Posts
- Personal Assistant:- 02 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical):- 02 Posts
- Hindi Translator:- 01 Post
- Professional Assistant:- 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant:- 03 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer):- 01 Post
- Technical Assistant:- 01 Post
- Semi/Jr. Prof. Assistant :-01 Post
- Pharmacist:- 01 Post
- Security Inspector:- 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant :-07 Posts
- Upper Division Clark :- 03 Posts
- Library Assistant :-01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk:- 08 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk :-02 Posts
- Driver:- 03 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant :-09 Posts
- Library Attendant:- 02 Posts
- T.S. :-02 Posts
CUJ Non Teaching Posts Eligibility Criteria 2017
Post wise age limit is varying, so you are advised to read through the official notification to know the posts wise age limit criteria.
Candidate who possess 10th / 12th / Graduation/ Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree qualification are eligible to apply for the above mentioned post. Refer to the official notification to know the posts wise educational qualification criteria.
Applicants may deposit the given below an application fee amount through Challan form.
- For General / OBC Category Candidates:- Rs.500/-
- For OBC Category Candidates:- Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/PWD / Women candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
- Written Examination
How to Apply for the CUJ Non Teaching Vacancies 2017-18
Steps to apply online is given below-
- Go to the official website of Central University of Jharkhand i.e. cuj.ac.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” for Non Teaching Posts.
- Fill the form and deposit the fee amount through Challan form.
- Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form and take the print out of it as hard copy.
- At last, send the hard copy to the given below postal address via Speed/ Regd. Post.
The Registrar Recruitment Cell,
Central University of Jharkhand
Ratu-Lohardaga Road, CTI Campus Brambe,
Ranchi – 835205
Dates to Remember:-
- Last Date to apply online:- 23-June-2017
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of application form:- within 10 days from the last date of submission of online application form