Chhattisgarh Police Constable Vacancy 2018
The Chhattisgarh Police Department is going to recruit suitable candidates for the Police Constable posts. For that, the Chhattisgarh Police has released an advertisement notification for the candidates to apply for Police Constable posts to fill up 2258 vacancies. Those who have completed 10th or 12th class are eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Constable Vacancy 2018 through online mode. Read through the complete article to know Chhattisgarh Police Constable Vacancy 2018 details so that accordingly you may submit application form.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates must be looking forward to apply for Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2018 but how? Well! The Chhattisgarh Police Department invites online application forms from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for Police Constable posts through online mode via official website i.e. www.cgpolice.gov.in. You may submit Chhattisgarh Police Constable Application Form 2018 from 30th January 2017 to 4th February 2018.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Job Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Chhattisgarh Police Department
- Name of Post:- Constable
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 2258
- Job Location:- Chhattisgarh
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable||2258 Posts||Rs. 19500/-|
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years as on 01.01.2017.
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible to apply for Constable Post is 10th / 12th class passed or its equivalent qualification from the recognized board.
Those who are applying for the Constable posts are required to deposit the given below an application fee amount through Debit card, Credit card, Net Banking.
- For Unreserved/OBC category candidates:- Rs.200/-
- For Reserved category (SC/ST)candidates:- Rs.125/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on their performances in the given below tests-
- Documents Verification,
- Physical Measurement,
- Physical Efficiency Test,
- Written Exam
How to Apply for Chhattisgarh Police Constable Job Vacancies 2018
Steps to follow to apply online are given below-
- The first step is to visit online the official website of Chhattisgarh Police Department i.e. www.cgpolice.gov.in.
- Now, Click on “Online Application Form” for the Constable post.
- Fill the application form with basic details of applicant correctly like Name, Date of Birth, Address, Marks details etc.
- Make the fee payment through online mode via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Upload soft copy of recent coloured Photograph and Signature of mentioned size correctly.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 30-January-2018
- Last Date to submit online application form:- 04-February-2018