CIMFR Technical Assistant Vacancy 2017
The Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) has brought job notification that we are sharing with you all here. According to that, eligible male/ female candidates may apply for CIMFR Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 and Technical Officer Posts to fill up total 47 vacancies. Interested candidates may go through the complete article to know CIMFR Technical Assistant Vacancy 2017 details so that accordingly you may submit application form.
CIMFR Technical Assistant Application Form 2017
Eligible male/ female candidates may apply for Technical Assistant, Technical Officer etc. posts through prescribed format of application form that you may download from the official website of Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) i.e. cimfr.nic.in. The last date to submit the CIMFR Technical Assistant Application Form 2017 is 12th May 2017 via Regd./ Speed post.
CIMFR Recruitment Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : CIMFR-01/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR)
- Name of Post:- Technical Assistant, Technical Officer etc.
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 47 Posts
- Job Location:- Ranchi (Jharkhand.)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Technical Assistant/Gr.III(1)||37||Rs.9300- 34800/+ GP Rs.4200/-|
|2||Technical Officer Group III(3)||09||Rs.9300- 34800/+ GP Rs.4600/-|
|3||Sr. Technical Officer||01||Rs.15600- 39100/+ GP Rs.5400/-|
CIMFR Technical Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (as on 12-05-2017):-
- Technical Assistant/Gr.III (1):- upper age limit is 28 years.
- Technical Officer Group III (3):- upper age limit is 30 years.
- Technical Officer:- upper age limit is 35 years.
- For Technical Assistant Post:- Those who have completed 3 years Diploma in Mining/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering in the first class OR B. Sc. With Physics/ Geology / Chemistry from the recognized institute are eligible to apply for Technical Assistant post.
- For Technical Officer Post:- The male/ female candidates who have completed B.E. /B Tech. in Mining/ Mechanical/ Computer Science /Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with 55% marks are eligible to apply for Technical Officer post.
- For Sr. Technical Officer Post:- Candidates who have completed MBBS degree with 55% marks and have registration with MCI are eligible to apply for Sr. Technical Officer Post.
Applicants are required to deposit the given below fee amount through Demand Draft/Web Generated E-Receipt drawn on State Bank of India in favour of “Director, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research and payable at SBI, Hirapur Branch, Dhanbad (Branch Code: 001670).
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women categories & Departmental Candidates:- No Fee
- For All Others candidates:- Rs.100/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Interview/Trade Test/Skill Test.
How to Apply for CIMFR Technical Assistant / Officer Job Vacancies 2017
Steps to follow to submit application form are given below-
- Download the prescribed format of application form from the official website i.e. cimfr.nic.in.
- Start to fill the form correctly with the basic details of applicant.
- Make the fee payment through Demand Draft (DD).
- Paste the Photograph and mark Signature correctly.
- Finally! Send the form to the postal address along with copies of Relevant certificates, crossed DD and must be reached on or before 12th May 2017 via Regd./ Speed post.
The Controller of Administration,
CIMFR, Barwa Road,
Dhanbad – 826015 (Jharkhand)
Dates to Remember:-
- Last Date of receipt of application form:- 12-May-2017