CISF Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2018
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is going to recruit male candidates for the Constable (Driver), Constable (Driver-cum-pump-operator) Posts. For that, the Central Industrial Security Force has released an advertisement notification so that interested candidates may go through it to know the eligibility criteria details to be eligible to apply for CISF Constable (Driver) Job Vacancy 2018 and mode to submit the application form. Total 447 vacancies of male candidates will be filled for the Constable (Driver), Constable (Driver-cum-pump-operator) post. It’s a bumper job opening for the candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th class and after that looking for CISF Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2018.
CISF Constable (Driver) Application Form 2018
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites online applications from the eligible male candidates to submit online application form via official website i.e. cisfrectt.in. You may submit CISF Constable (Driver) Application Form 2018 from 19th February 2018 to 19th March 2018. Other important details are described below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Application Fee etc.
CISF Constable (Driver) Recruitment Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Name of Post:- Constable (Driver), Constable (Driver-cum-pump-operator)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 447
- Job Location:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable (Driver)||344 Posts||Rs.5200-20200/+ GP Rs.2000/-|
|2||Constable (Driver-cum-pump-operator)||103 Posts||Rs.5200-20200/+ GP Rs.2000/-|
CISF Constable (Driver) Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between 21 to 27 years as on 19.03.2018.
For Constable (Driver) : The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible to apply for the Police Constable post is 10th class or its equivalent qualification form the recognized board.
For Constable (Driver-cum-pump-operator) : Those who have completed Higher Secondary with Physics and Mathematics subjects form recognized by Board are eligible to apply for this post.
Those who are applying for the Constable (Driver) and Constable (Driver-cum-pump-operator) posts in CISF are required to deposit an application fee amount through SBI Challan or New Banking, Credit Card, Debt Card.
- For General and OBC Candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-S candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
- Physical Standards Test (PST),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for CISF Constable (Driver) Job Vacancies 2018
Procedure to apply online is given below-
- Eligible Male candidates may start to apply online for the Constable vacancies through official website of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) i.e. cisfrectt.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” for Constable (Driver) and Constable (Driver-cum-pump-operator).
- Start to fill the application form with fundamental details of applicant as mentioned in academic certificates i.e. Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Marks obtained in the academic career etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph of required size.
- Make the fee payment as mentioned in official notification.
- At last, submit the form and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online submission of application form:- 19-February-2018
- Last Date for online submission of application form:- 19-March-2018
- Last Date to deposit an application fee:- 21-March-2018