CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancy 2017
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has brought job notification for the candidates who are looking for Constable (Tradesmen) posts like Barber, Cook, Sweeper, Washerman, Electrician etc. The male/ female candidates who met with the given below eligibility criteria details may apply online for CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Recruitment 2017 to fill up the 378 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to read through the complete article to know whether they are eligible or not to apply for Constable (Tradesmen) post.
CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Application Form 2017
Eligible candidates must be wondering about how to apply for CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Vacancy 2017 for the given below trades. The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) invites online application forms from the eligible candidates via official website of CISF i.e. www.cisf.gov.in. You may submit CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Application Form 2017 from 14th October 2017 to 20th November 2017. Read through the given below important details before to start apply online like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Application Fee etc.
CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Name of Post:- Constable (Tradesmen)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 378
- Job Location:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable (Tradesmen)||378 Posts||Rs.21700-69100/-|
Trade Wise Vacancy Details 2017
- Barber : 37 Posts
- Boot Maker : 08 Posts
- Cook : 185 Posts
- Carpenter : 08 Posts
- Electrician : 03 Posts
- Mason : 02 Posts
- Mali : 04 Posts
- Painter : 04 Posts
- Sweeper : 94 Posts
- Plumber : 02 Posts
- Washerman : 31 Posts
CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s Minimum and maximum age limit should be between 18 to 23 years as on 01-08-2017.
Note:- There is no upper age limit for the departmental candidates.
Those who possess 10th class or its equivalent qualification from the recognized board are eligible to apply for Constable (Tradesmen) post.
Applicants are required to deposit the given below fee amount through SBI Challan form/ Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- For General/OBC category candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/ Women/ Ex-S category candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of the suitable male/ female candidates for the above mentioned Constable (Tradesman) post will be based on marks obtained in the following tests-
- Written Test
- Trade Test
How to Apply for CISF Constable (Tradesmen) Job Vacancies 2017
Procedure to apply online-
- Those who are looking forward to apply online are required to go to the official website of Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) i.e. www.cisf.gov.in.
- After that, click on the “Online Application Form” link.
- Fill the details correctly.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph & Signature.
- Deposit the fee amount through “SBI CHALLAN” or via online mode.
- Lastly, take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 14-October-2017
- Last Date to apply online:- 20-November-2017