CISF Recruitment 2015-16 Constable & Head Constable 10800 Vacancies | Apply Now!
CISF Recruitment 2015-16
Looking forward to make your career in Indian Defence! Good news is that now you may fulfil your dream as Central Industrial Security Force CISF Recruitment 2015-16 recently announced that it is going to recruit Male/ Female Head Constable and Constable Posts to fill up 10800 vacancies. If you have completed your 12th Class/HSC qualification then you may apply for CISF Head Constable Post 2015-16. These vacancies are going to be filled for Head Constable (Ministerial) Open Market Candidates and Head Constable (Ministerial) Departmental Candidates. Interested candidates may read through the CISF Recruitment Notification Details and once they ensured themselves that they are eligible to apply for CISF Head Constable Jobs 2015 then apply as per the instructions described below.
CISF Head Constable Recruitment 2015-16
CISF is inviting application through prescribed format of application form only from the eligible male and female Indian citizens to apply for these posts as per instruction given below. It’s a first time that Central Industrial Security Force is going to recruit huge vacancies (i.e. 10800) in one time, so far it has recruited as many as 3k-5k Candidates. So, we request to all the interested candidates that don’t miss out this golden opportunity to get govt job in CISF 2015 as head Constable Post. Before to start apply, read through the CISF Recruitment Notification details to know the Eligibility Criteria- Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to Apply, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Application fee etc.
CISF Head Constable Recruitment Notification 2015-16
- Name of Organisation:- Central Industrial Security Force
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 10800
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Head Constable (Ministerial) Open Market Candidates||–||Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400/-|
|2||Head Constable (Ministerial) Departmental Candidates||–||Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400/-|
Eligibility Criteria- CISF Recruitment Jobs 2015
- For Head Constable (Ministerial) Open Market Candidates:- 18 to 25 Years
- For Head Constable (Ministerial) Departmental Candidates:- upper age 35 Years
Age Relaxation for the candidates belong to reserved category is applicable as per govt norms i.e. for SC/ST- 5 years, for OBC-3 years.
The minimum educational qualification required to both the posts mentioned above is 12th Class/ HSC Pass Out from the recognised university/ board.
Applicants applying for CISF Head Constable 10800 vacancies will have to deposit the application fee amount in the form of Postal Order drawn in favor of the officer. For more details refer to the official notification (link is provided below).
- For General Category Candidates:- Rs.50/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates:- No Fee
CISF will recruit suitable candidates for the Head Constable posts on the basis of their performances in following tests-
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Physical Test
How to Apply:-
Step by step procedure to apply for CISF Recruitment –
- Go to the official website of Central Industrial Security Force to download the prescribed format of application form i.e. http://www.cisf.gov.in
- Fill all the mandatory details of applicant correctly.
- After completion of all the details, send the duly filled application form to the respective address so as to reach on or before last date.
Dates to Remember:-
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form:- Update soon
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form (Far Flung Areas):- Update soon