Coal India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 www.coalindia.in 1319 Vacancies
Coal India Management Trainee Vacancy 2017
The Coal India Limited (CIL) has published an advertisement notification for the candidates to apply for the Management Trainee posts. Total 1319 vacancies will be filled of Management Trainee posts of various trades i.e. Mining, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical/ Mechanical etc. in Coal India Limited. Candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma/ Graduation/ ICWA/CA qualification are eligible to apply for the Coal India Limited Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Interested candidates may go through the Coal India Management Trainee Vacancy 2017 details to know whether you are eligible or not to apply for the posts.
Coal India Limited Application Form 2017
Eligible male/ female candidates are required to submit Coal India Limited Online Application Form 2017 through official website i.e. www.coalindia.in. The starting and closing date to submit the application form for the Management Trainee post is 5th January 2017 and 3rd February 2017 respectively. Other important details are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
Coal India Limited Recruitment Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : 02/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Coal India Limited
- Name of Post:- Management Trainee
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 1319
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy|
Discipline Wise Vacancy details 2017
- Mining : 191 Posts
- Electrical : 198 Posts
- Mechanical : 196 Posts
- Civil : 100 Post
- Chemical/ Mechanical (Coal Preparation) : 04 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication : 08 Posts
- Industrial Engineering : 12 Posts
- Environment : 25 Posts
- System/IT : 20 Posts
- Geology : 76 Posts
- Material Management : 44 Posts
- Finance & Accounts : 257 Posts
- Personnel & HR : 134 Posts
- Sales & Marketing : 21 Posts
- Rajbhasha : 07 Posts
- Community Development : 03 Posts
- Public Relation : 03 Posts
- Legal : 20 Posts
Coal India Limited Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2017
Generally, candidate’s upper age should not be less than 30 years as on 01-12-2016
Note:- The OBC-NCL candidates are applicable for upper age relaxation up to 3 years, SC/ST candidate up to 5 years and PwD candidates up to 10 years.
To be eligible to apply for the above mentioned various posts, candidate should possess the B.Tech/ B.E./ B.Sc in Engineering/ ICWA/CA/Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Diploma or its equivalent qualification with minimum 60% marks from the recognized institute.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through online mode via Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- For General / OBC (NCL) category candidates:- Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH category candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for the Coal India Limited Jobs 2017
Procedure to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Coal India Limited (CIL) i.e. www.coalindia.in.
- Then click on “Apply Online” link for the post for which you are eligible.
- Start to fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Make the fee payment through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- At Last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 05-January-2017
- Last Date to apply online:- 03-February-2017
- Date of Computer Based Online Examination:- 26-March-2017