Cochin Shipyard Graduate Apprentices Vacancy 2017
The Cochin Shipyard Limited has recently released an advertisement notification for the candidates belonging to the States of Kerala to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Apprentices Recruitment 2017 for Graduate/ Technician Apprentices posts. According to the official notification those who have complete B.Tech/ B.E. qualification are eligible to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Graduate Apprentices Vacancy 2017 through online mode. Total 172 vacancies will be filled for Graduate Apprentices Posts in Cochin Shipyard Limited.
Cochin Shipyard Technician Apprentices Vacancy 2017
Candidates who have completed Diploma in Engineering are eligible to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Technician Apprentices Vacancy 2017 through official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited i.e. portal.mhrdnats.gov.in. The starting and closing date to submit the Cochin Shipyard Apprentices Application Form 2017 is 8th August 2017 and 31st August 2017 respectively. Other important details of Cochin Shipyard Apprentices Notification 2017 are given below that you may go through to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
Cochin Shipyard Apprentices Recruitment Notification 2017
- Advt. No : &A/6(126)/17
- Name of Govt Organization:- Cochin Shipyard Limited
- Name of Post:- Graduate Apprentices , Technician Apprentices
- Total No. of Vacancies:-172
- Job Location:- Kochi (Kerala)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Apprentice||72 Posts||Rs. 8000/- (Per Month)|
|2||Technician Apprentice||100 Posts||Rs. 7000/- (Per Month)|
Cochin Shipyard Apprentices Eligibility Criteria 2017
Refer to the official notification to know the age limit criteria 2017.
- For Graduate Apprentices Post:- The male/ female candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.Tech/B.E.) in the relevant discipline are eligible to apply for the Graduate Apprentices Post.
- For Technician Apprentices Post:- Those who have completed Diploma in Engineering in the respective Discipline are eligible to apply for the Technician Apprentices Post.
No application fee required to deposit.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be purely on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying Diploma/ Degree.
- Merit List
How to Apply for the Cochin Shipyard Apprentices Job Vacancies 2017
Steps to follow to submit application form-
- Visit online the official website of Cochin Shipyard Limited i.e. portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” link and start to fill the form correctly with fundamental details of applicant.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature correctly.
- No application fee required to be deposited.
- When finished with all the details. Click on SUBMIT button and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 08-August-.2017
- Last Date to submit online application form:- 31-August-2017