CPCL Trade Apprentices Vacancy 2017
The Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL) has recently published an advertisement notification for the direct recruitment of suitable candidates for the Trade Apprentices (Fitter, Electrician, welder, Machinist. Turner, Draughtsman, Laboratory Assistant etc.) posts to fill 108 vacancies. Those who have completed 10thand have ITI certificate in the relevant trade are eligible to apply for the CPCL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for CPCL Trade Apprentices Vacancy 2017 after 10th/ITI. Interested candidates may read through the complete article and then may start apply online accordingly.
CPCL Trade Apprentices Application Form 2017
Eligible male/ female candidates may apply for the Trade Apprentices posts through online mode via official website of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL) i.e. www.cpcl.co.in. You may submit the CPCL Trade Apprentices Application Form 2017 from 13th November 2017 to 26th November 2017. Before to start apply online, you are advised to read through the complete article to know the Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection etc. details.
CPCL Trade Apprentices Job Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL)
- Name of Post:- Trade Apprentices (Fitter, Electrician, welder, Machinist. Turner, Draughtsman, Laboratory Assistant etc.)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 108
- Job Location:- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Trade Apprentices||108 Posts||Rs. 8625/- (Per Month)|
Trade wise vacancy details
- Fitter : 16 Posts
- Electrician : 10 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV) : 10 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM) : 08 Posts
- Welder : 08 Posts
- Machinist : 05 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 05 Posts
- Turner : 04 Posts
- Auto Electrician : 02 Posts
- Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles) : 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) : 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) : 02 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant : 05 Posts
- PASAA : 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant(C.P) : 05 Posts
- Attendant Operator (C.P) : 07 Posts
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) : 15 Posts
CPCL Trade Apprentices Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate must fulfil the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for trade Apprentices posts in CPCL. According to that candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 to 24 years as on 01.11.2017
Those who have completed 10th class along with ITI certificate in the relevant trade from the recognized institute are eligible to apply for the Trade Apprentices posts in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL).
You all will be glad to know that all category/ community candidates are exempted from the application fee amount.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on their performances or marks obtained in academic career-
- Marks obtained in ITI
How to Apply for CPCL Trade Apprentices Job Vacancies 2017
Steps to follow to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL) i.e. www.cpcl.co.in.
- Click on “Career” and then to the Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link and start to fill the online application form.
- No need to deposit any amount as application fee.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature correctly
- At last, “SUBMIT” the form and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online for Trade Apprentices post:- 13-November-2017
- Last Date to apply online for Trade Apprentices post:- 26-November-2017