CWC Skilled Work Assistant Vacancy 2018
Are you looking for Skilled Work Assistant posts after 10th and ITI qualification? Well! The Central Water Commission (CWC) has published an advertisement notification for the Men/Women candidates to apply for the CWC Skilled Work Assistant Recruitment 2018 after 10th and ITI passed. Total 63 vacancies of Men and Women candidates will be filled through direct recruitment for the Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) Posts in CWC Department. Interested candidates may read through the complete article to know the CWC Skilled Work Assistant Vacancy 2018 so that accordingly you may submit an online application form.
CWC Skilled Work Assistant Application Form 2018
The Central Water Commission (CWC) has also published recruitment notification to fill up the Skilled Work Assistant Vacancy 2018. Those who have completed 10th class or its equivalent are eligible to apply for the CWC Skilled Work Assistant Jobs 2018. Eligible Men/Women candidates may submit CWC Skilled Work Assistant Application Form 2018 on or before 22nd January 2018.Other important details of CWC Skilled Work Assistant Notification 2018 are described below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
CWC Skilled Work Assistant Recruitment Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Central Water Commission (CWC)
- Name of Post:- Skilled Work Assistant (SWA)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 63
- Job Location:- Jammu
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Skilled Work Assistant (SWA)||63 Posts||Rs.5200-20200/+ GP Rs.1800/-|
CWC Skilled Work Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2018
The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years as on 22-01-2018.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
Those who possess 10th or its equivalent qualification with ITI certificate in the relevant trade are eligible to apply for the Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) posts.
- All category/community male-female candidates are exempted from the deposit of application fee.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates (Men/Women) will be based on their performances in the given below tests-
- Marks obtained in Matriculation or ITI
- Skill test/ physical tests.
How to Apply for CWC Skilled Work Assistant Job Vacancy 2018
Procedure to apply online is given below-
- Go to the official website of Central Water Commission (CWC).
- Click on “Apply Online” link for Skilled Work Assistant post.
- Fill the form correctly with correct details of applicant.
- Deposit the fee amount as mentioned above.
- Upload the scanned photograph and Signature.
- At last, take the print out of it after submission of application form.
Dates to Remember:-
- Last date for online registration:- 22-January-2018