CWC Skilled Work Assistant Vacancy 2018
The Central Water Commission (CWC) is looking for the suitable candidates for the Skilled Work Assistant posts. So, interested candidates who are looking forward to apply for the CWC Skilled Work Assistant Recruitment 2018 must fulfilled the given below eligibility criteria details. Total 57 vacancies will be filled through direct recruitment and the complete CWC Skilled Work Assistant Vacancy 2018 details are given below that you may go through to know whether you are eligible to apply for the Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) post or not.
CWC Skilled Work Assistant Application Form 2018
The Central Water Commission (CWC) has published an advertisement notification that we are sharing with you so that interested candidates may go through it and may apply accordingly. The starting and closing date to submit CWC Skilled Work Assistant Application Form 2018 is 29th November 2017 and 29th December 2017 respectively. It is necessary to send the hard copy of filled online application form to the postal address and must be reached on or before 8th January 2018.
CWC Skilled Work Assistant Recruitment Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Central Water Commission (CWC)
- Name of Posts:- Skilled Work Assistant
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 57
- Job Location:- Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Skilled Work Assistant (SWA)||57 Posts||Rs.5200-20200/GP Rs.1800/-|
CWC Skilled Work Assistant Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidate’s lower and upper age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 29.12.2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are exempted from the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
Those who possess 10th class passed and have ITI certificate in the relevant trade are eligible to apply for Skilled Work Assistant posts.
All category/ community male-female candidates are exempted from the application fee amount.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of the suitable male/ female candidates will be as per marks obtained in the academic career.
How to Apply for CWC Skilled Work Assistant Jobs Vacancies 2018
Procedure to apply online-
- Visit online the official website of Central Water Commission (CWC) i.e. www.cwc.nic.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” link for the Skilled Work Assistant Posts.
- Fill the online application form with fundamental details of applicant.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature correctly.
- Lastly, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy and send it to the given below postal address and must be reached on or before 8th January 2018 via proper channel.
The Superintending Engineer,
Hydrological Observation Circle,
Central Water Commission, 2nd Floor,
Narmada Tapi Bhawan, Sector- 10 A,
Gandhinagar, PIN – 382010
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online registration:- 29-November-2017
- Closing Date for online registration:-29-December-2017
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of filled online application form:- 08-January-2018