DHFWS West Bengal Lab Technician Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Lab Technician, MO, Staff Nurse Vacancy in West Bengal 2017 after Graduation in the relevant discipline? The District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, West Bengal has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Lab Technician, MO, Staff Nurse etc. posts to fill up 54 vacancies. Those who fulfilled the given below eligibility criteria details may apply for DHFWS West Bengal Recruitment 2017 in the prescribed format of application form. Interested candidates may read through the complete article to know the DHFWS West Bengal Lab Technician Vacancy 2017 details so that accordingly you could apply for the given below posts.
DHFWS West Bengal Application Form 2017
The District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, West Bengal invites application forms in the prescribed format that you may download from the official website i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in. Eligible candidates may apply for DHFWS West Bengal Job Vacancies 2017 on or before 11th December 2017. Before to start apply, you are requested to read through the given below details to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Download Application Fee etc.
DHFWS West Bengal Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- District Health And Family Welfare Samiti, West Bengal
- Name of Post:- Lab Technician, MO, Staff Nurse etc.
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 54
- Job Location:- West Bengal (W.B.)
Post Wise Vacancy Details 2017
- Para Medical Worker : 01 Post
- Lab Technician (ICTC) : 07 Posts.
- Counsellor (ICTC) : 03 Posts.
- Counsellor (ST!) : 01 Post.
- Component Laboratory cs iv) Technician (Blood Bank) : 01 Post.
- Counselor (Blood Bank) : 01 Post.
- Technical supervisor ( Blood Bank) : 02 Posts.
- District Programme Coordinator : 01 Post.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor : 01 Post.
- Laboratory Technician : 01 Post.
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor (Bankura Municipality) : 01 Post.
- Public Private Mix Coordinator : 01 Post.
- Driver : 01 Post.
- Medical Officer (NHM) : 13 Posts.
- Medical Officer (SNCU) : 03 Posts.
- Accounts Assistant : 01 Post.
- Medical Officer (Thalassaemia) : 01 Post.
- Medical Officer (Fl-ART) : 01 Post.
- Programme Officer (MD Psychiatry /DPM)/(MBBS ) with 4 month training in Psychiatry) : 01 Post.
- Staff Nurse (NRC) : 04 Posts.
- Sahayika (for Female only) : 01 Post.
- Medical Officer (AH) : 01 Post.
- Laboratory Technician ( NYBDCP) : 02 Posts.
- Laboratory Technician ( NUHM ) : 01 Post.
- Staff Nurse ( NUHM ) : 03 Posts.
DHFWS West Bengal Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates are advised to go through the official notification to know post wise age limit eligibility criteria.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation.
- For Laboratory Technician (ICTC): Candidates who possess Graduation in Medical Laboratory Technology with experience are eligible to apply for Laboratory Technician post.
- For Medical Officer (NHM) : MBBS Degree recognized in MCI.
- For Staff Nurse:- Candidate must be GNM/ B.Sc in Nursing qualification from the recognized institutes.
Deposit the application fee amount through Demand Draft in favour of District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Bankura, A/C Constrution.
- For General category candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST, OBC-A & OBC-B and PwD candidates:- Rs.50/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection will be based on the performances in the given below test-
- Personnel Interview
How to Apply for DHFWS West Bengal Job Recruitment 2017
Steps to follow to submit application form-
- Go to the official website of District Health And Family Welfare Samiti, West Bengal i.e. www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Download prescribed format of application form.
- Start to fill the application form correctly.
- Deposit the fee amount through Demand Draft (DD).
- Paste the recent passport size Photograph and mark Signature correctly.
- At last, send the filled application form to the given below postal address and must be reached on or before 11th December 2017.
The Chief Medical Officer of Health,
Bankara, Tamlibandh, Patpur road,
District Bankara – 722101
Dates to Remember:-
- Last date of receipt of application form:- 11-December-2017