DRDO Apprentices Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt jobs in Tamil Nadu 2017 for Apprentices posts after 10th and ITI qualification? Well!! The good news is that, the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Combat Vehicle Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE), Avadi, Chennai has published an advertisement job notification for the candidates to apply for DRDO Apprentices Recruitment 2017 to fill 146 vacancies in various trades i.e. Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Machinist etc. Eligible Male/ Female candidates may apply for DRDO Apprentices Vacancy 2017 through online mode.
DRDO Apprentices Application Form 2017
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO),Ministry of Defence invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for Apprentice Job Vacancy 2017 through online mode via official website i.e. rac.gov.in. The starting and closing date to submit the DRDO Apprentices Application Form 2017 is from 4th November 2017 to 26th November 2017. Read through the given below details to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
DRDO Apprentices Job Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO),Ministry of Defence
- Name of Post:- Apprentices
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 146
- Job Location:- Tamilnadu
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy|
Apprentices Vacancies trade wise
- Auto Electrician – 2 Posts
- Carpenter – 3 Posts
- Copa – 35 Posts
- Draught Man (Mechanical) – 10 Posts
- Electrician – 20 Posts
- Fitter – 35 Posts
- Machinist – 13 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 15 Posts
- Turner – 7 Posts
- Welder (G & E) – 6 Posts
DRDO Apprentices Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 to 24 years as on 01-01-2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt policies.
Well. To be eligible to apply for Apprentices posts, candidates must meet the educational qualification eligibility criteria details i.e. those who possess 10th and ITI certificate in the relevant trade are eligible to apply for the Apprentices posts.
All the applicants are required to deposit an amount given below as per category wise through online mode via Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- For Un-reserved category candidates:- Rs.30/-
- For SC/ST/PH category candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
Firstly, applicants will have to appear for the Written and Interview test for the selection of candidates for Apprentices posts in the various trades-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for DRDO Apprentices Job Vacancies 2017
Procedure to follow to apply online-
- Eligible Male/ Female candidates who are looking forward to apply for DRDO Apprentices Job Vacancies 2017 are required to visit online the official website i.e. rac.gov.in.
- After that, click on “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
- After Registration, Login with your Registration No. and password.
- Fill the online application form with fundamental details of applicant.
- Deposit the fee amount through online mode.
- Upload the scanned photograph of applicant.
- When finished, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print of it.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online registration to apply:- 04-November-2017
- Last Date for online registration to apply:- 26-November-2017