DSSSB Primary Teacher Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Primary Teacher / TGT Jobs in Delhi 2017? The good news is that the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has released an Advt. No. 02/17 Job Notification and according to that total 15044 vacancies of Male and Female candidates will be filled through direct recruitment for the Primary Teachers, TGT and Special Educator posts. Those who possess 12th and 2 years Diploma certificate in Elementary Training are eligible to apply for the DSSSB Primary Teacher Vacancy 2017 through online mode.
DSSSB TGT Vacancy 2017
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) invites online application forms from the male/ female candidates to apply for the DSSSB TGT Vacancy 2017 and Primary teachers/ Special Educator posts via official web portal i.e. dsssbonline.nic.in. The starting and closing date to submit the DSSSB Primary Teacher/ TGT/ Special Educator Application Form 2017 is 25th August 2017 and 15th September 2017 respectively. Before to start apply online for DSSSB Primary Teacher Jobs 2017, read through the important details to know Eligibility Criteria, Hw to Apply, Mode of Selection etc.
DSSSB Primary Teacher/ TGT/ Special Educator Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : 02/17
- Name of Govt Organization:- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Name of Post:- Primary Teachers, TGT and Special Educator
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 15044
- Job Location:- Delhi
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Primary Teacher||4366 Posts||Rs 9300-34800/+ GP Rs. 4200/-|
|2||Special Educator||1540 Posts||Rs 9300-34800/+ GP Rs. 4200/-|
|3||TGT||3411 Posts||Rs 9300-34800/+ GPRs. 4600/-|
DSSSB Primary Teacher/ TGT/ Special Educator Eligibility Criteria 2017
Post wise upper age limit is given below that you must have to be fulfilled to be eligible to apply for the Primary Teachers, TGT and Special Educator posts in DSSSB.
- Primary Teacher:- upper age limit is 30 years
- Special Educator:- upper age limit is 30 Years
- TGT:- upper age limit is 32 Years
Candidate must fulfilled the given below educational qualification criteria-
- For Primary Teacher/Special Educator : Candidate should be Intermediate / 12th class passed. At least 2 years Diploma Certificate in Elementary Teacher education Course and should have qualified CTET from CBSE.
- For TGT : A Bachelor’s or its equivalent from a recognized University should have qualified CTET from CBSE.
For the completion of online registration successfully, you are required to deposit tan application fee of Rs.100/- through either SBI e-pay.
- For SC/ST/ PWD/ ExS category candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
The selection will be based on merit list as per the marks obtained in the Tier II examination. The Tier I exam will be screening type only.
- Tier I Examination
- Tier II Examination
How to Apply for the DSSSB Primary Teacher/ TGT/ Special Educator Vacancies 2017
Procedure to apply online is given below-
- To apply online for Primary Teachers / TGT/ Special Educator Vacancies, eligible candidates may visit online the official website of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB).
- After that, click on “Online Submission” against “Advt. No. : 02/17”.
- Fill the online application form with fundamental details like Name, Date of Birth, Mailing/ Permanent Address, Father’s Name, Academic career marks details etc. correctly.
- Deposit the fee amount through SBI e-pay.
- Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature.
- When you finished with all the details, preview it and then finally click on “SUBMIT” button.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online registration:- 25-August-2017
- Last Date of application form submission:- 15-September-2017