DSSSB LDC Vacancies 2017
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is looking for the bright male and female candidates to apply for the various posts i.e. Lower Division Clerk, DASS, Statistical Assistant. For that, the DSSSB has published an advertisement notification so that interested candidates may go through it and then may apply accordingly to fill up 1074 vacancies. Eligible Male/ Female candidates may apply for DSSSB Recruitment 2017 for the posts given below through online mode. Good opportunity for the candidates to get the Govt Jobs in Delhi 2017 after completion of 12th/ Graduation/ PG.
DSSSB Jobs Application Form 2017
Eligible Male and Female candidates may submit DSSSB Online Application Form 2017 to apply for the Lower Division Clerk, DASS, Statistical Assistant posts via official website of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) i.e. dsssbonline.nic.in. You may submit online application form from 1st August 2017 to 21st August 2017. But we advised you all that before to start apply online for DSSSB Job Vacancies 2017, you may read through the given below important details like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection etc.
DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Name of Post:- Lower Division Clerk, DASS, Statistical Assistant etc.
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 1074 Posts
- Job Location:- Delhi
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Lower Division Clerk||34 Posts||Rs 5200-20200/+ GP Rs. 1900/-|
|2||Grade-IV (DASS)||480 Posts||Rs 5200-20200/+ GP Rs. 1900/-|
|3||Grade-II (DASS)||221 Posts||Rs 9300-34800/+ GP Rs. 4600/-|
|4||Statistical Assistant||260 Posts||Rs 9300-34800/+ GP Rs. 4200/-|
DSSSB LDC/ DASS Posts Eligibility Criteria 2017
- For LDC, Grade-IV Post:- 18 to 27 years
- For Grade-IV Post:- 20 to 27 years
- For Statistical Assistant Post:- 18 to 30 years
Note:- The candidates who belong to reserved categories are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt Policies.
- For Lower Division Clerk & Grade-IV : 12th passed from a recognized Board and typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English typing or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
- For Grade-II : Bachelor’s or Graduation degree in any discipline from the recognized institute.
- For Statistical Assistant : Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Operational research /Mathematical Statistics/Applies statistics Or Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Mathematics /Commerce.
You may deposit the given below fee amount through SBI e-Pay.
- For SC/ST/Ex-S/PH/ Women candidates:- No Fee
- For All Others:- Rs.100/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Written examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
How to Apply for DSSSB LDC and Grade IV/II Job Vacancies 2017
Procedure to apply online-
- Visit online the official website of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) i.e. dsssbonline.nic.in.
- After that, click on the Advertisement/ Notification link.
- Select the particular Post for which you are eligible and want to apply.
- Start to fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Make the fee payment as described in the official notification.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- When you finished with all the details, click on “SAVE” button.
- Now, take the print out of the submitted application form for future utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application Form:- 01-August-2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form:- 21-August-2017