Eastern Railway Sports Quota Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Sports Quota Vacancy 2017 in Eastern Railway Department? The Eastern Railway Department has published an advertisement notification for the direct recruitment of Male/ Female candidates for the Eastern Railway Jobs 2017 against Sports Quota. Eligible male and female candidates may apply for Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2017 in the prescribed format of application form that you may download from www.er.indianrailways.gov.in website.
Eastern Railway Sports Quota Application Form 2017
The Eastern Railway Department invites offline applications from the Male and female candidates to apply for Eastern Railway Sports Quota Vacancy 2017 in the prescribed format of application form that you may download from official website i.e. www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. The closing date to submit the Eastern Railway Sports Quota Application Form 2017 is 23rd October 2017. Read through the complete article to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
Eastern Railway (Sports Quota) Recruitment Notification 2017
- Advt. No : 02/2017-18
- Name of Govt Organization:- Eastern Railway Department
- Name of Post:- Sports Quota Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 21
- Job Location:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Sports Quota||21 Post||Rs. 5200-20200/+ GP Rs. 2400/- or Rs. 2800/- or Rs. 1900/- or Rs. 2000/-|
Eastern Railway (Sports Quota) Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 1st January 2018.
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer) candidates may avail the upper age relaxation as per the Govt Rules.
The Male and Female candidates who have completed 12th qualification are eligible to apply for the Eastern Railway Vacancies 2017 against Sports quota jobs.
All the candidates who are looking forward to apply for the Eastern Railway (Sports Quota) Jobs are required to deposit the application fee amount through Indian Postal Order Drawn in favour of FA & CAO, Eastern Railway, Kolkata payable at Kolkata.
- For General/OBC candidates:- Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-S/ PwD/ Women/ Economically Backward Classes Candidates:- Rs. 250/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Event Trial
- Sports Achievement
How to Apply for Eastern Railway (Sports Quota) Job Vacancy 2017
Procedure to apply online-
- Firstly, candidates are required to go to the official website of Eastern Railway Department i.e. www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Download application form to apply for Sports Quota Job Vacancies 2017.
- Start to fill the application form correctly and completely.
- Paste the recent passport size Photograph and mark Signature on application form.
- Make the fee payment as mentioned above.
- After completion of the details, you are required to send the filled application form to the given below postal address and must be reached on or before 23rd October 2017.
The Chief Personnel Officer,
Eastern Railway Headquarters,
Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA) Office,
17, Netaji Subhas Road, Fairlie Place,
Dates to Remember:-
- Last date to submit application form:- 23-October-2017