eCourts Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancy 2017
The Office of the District & Sessions Judge Delhi has brought job notification for the candidates who have completed Graduation qualification. The eCourts, Delhi has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) posts to fill 288 vacancies. Interested candidates may read through the complete article to know the eCourts Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification so that accordingly you may submit online application form.
eCourts Junior Judicial Assistant Application Form 2017
The Office of the District & Sessions Judge Delhi invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the eCourts Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancy 2017 through official website i.e. www.i-register.co.in. The starting and closing date to submit eCourts Junior Judicial Assistant Application Form 2017 is 11th November 2017 and 1st December 2017 respectively. Other important details of eCourts Junior Judicial Assistant Job Notification 2017 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
eCourts Junior Judicial Assistant Job Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Office of the District & Sessions Judge Delhi
- Name of Post:- Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 288
- Job Location:- Delhi
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Judicial Assistant||288 Posts||Rs. 5200-20200/+ GP Rs.2800/-|
eCourts Junior Judicial Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between 18 to 27 years as on 01-12-2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt policies.
Candidates who possess Graduation from the recognized institutes and English typing speed of 40 w.p.m. are eligible to apply for the Junior Judicial Assistant posts in Office of the District & Sessions Judge Delhi.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount of Rs.300/- through online mode via Net banking, Credit Card, Debit card.
Mode of Selection
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on their performances in the given below test-
- Written Test
How to apply for eCourts Junior Judicial Assistant Job Vacancies 2017
Steps to apply online is described below-
- Go to the official website of Office of the District & Sessions Judge Delhi i.e. www.i-register.co.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” against Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA) post.
- Start to fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Deposit an application fee amount through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application:- 11-November-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 01-December-2017
- Last Date of Submission of Application Fee by Challan:- 08-December-2017