EESL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017
The Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) is going to recruit the suitable candidates for the Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017 in various Disciplines i.e. Electrical/ IT/ Civil. Those who fulfil the given below eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for EESL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Total 138 vacancies of Assistant Engineer post are going to be filed in Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL). Interested candidates may go through the EESL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017 details before to start apply.
EESL Assistant Engineer Application Form 2017
The Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) invites online application forms from the eligible candidates to submit EESL Assistant Engineer Application Form 2017 via official website. The eligible candidates may submit online application form from 10th September 2017 to 25th September 2017. Other important details of EESL Recruitment 2017 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
EESL Assistant Engineer Job Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : EESL/0320/10
- Name of Govt Organization:- Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL)
- Name of Post:- Assistant Engineer Grade-II/III, Assistant Manager
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 138 Posts
- Job Location:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Manager||09 Posts||Rs. 24900-50500/-|
|2||Assistant Engineer Gr-III||115 Posts||Rs. 28000/-|
|3||Assistant Engineer Gr-II||02 Posts||Rs. 29000/-|
EESL Assistant Engineer Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (as on 01-10-2017):-
- Assistant Manager:- upper age limit is 37 years
- Assistant Engineer Gr-III:- upper age limit is 27 years
- Assistant Engineer Gr-II:- upper age limit is 30 years
Note:- The SC/ST/BC/ PwD category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
- For Assistant Manager : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Tech or CA/ICWA.
- For Assistant Engineer : The male and Female candidates who possess Engineering Degree i.e. B.Tech/ B.E./ B.Sc in the relevant discipline i.e. Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Construction / Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering or Diploma in Engineering/Technology (full time).
Applicants are required to deposit the given below an application fee amount as per category wise through NEFT –
- For SC/ST /PH candidates:- No Fee
- For General candidates:- Rs.1000/-
- For OBC (NCL) candidates:- Rs.500/-
Mode of Selection:-
The Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) will select the suitable candidates for the Assistant Engineer posts in various disciplines as per marks obtained in the given below tests-
- Written Exam
- GD and/or Interview
How to Apply for EESL Assistant Engineer Job Vacancies 2017
Steps to apply online are given below-
- Visit online the official website of Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) i.e. www.eeslindia.org.
- After that, click on “Online Application Form” for the Assistant Engineer post against Advt. No. : EESL/0320/10.
- Start to fill the application form with fundamental details of applicant.
- Make the fee payment as per category wise through NEFT.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- At Last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 10-September-2017
- Closing Date to submit online application form:- 25-September-2017
- Date of written examination (Online):- 15-October-2017