GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy 2017
There are job opportunities for the candidates to apply for Junior Engineer, Plant Operator posts in GETCO. The Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO) has released an advertisement notification for the candidates to apply for Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer), Plant Operator posts through online mode. Candidates who have completed Degree/ Diploma in Engineering in Electrical and Civil Trade are eligible to apply for the GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Vacancy 2017. Good opportunity for the Gujarat Job Aspirants to get the Govt jobs after Bacahelor’s Degree / Diploma in Engineering.
GETCO Jr. Engineer Application Form 2017
Interested candidates may go through the GETCO Jr. Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification details to know whether they may apply or not. The Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO) invites online applications from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the JE and Plant Operator posts to fill up 65 vacancies from 4th January 2017 to 25th January 2017. Other important details of GETCO Jr. Engineer/ Plant Operator Jobs 2017 are described below that you may go through to know Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Online Application Form etc.
GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited
- Name of Post:- Junior Engineer, Plant Operator
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 65
- Job Location:- Gujarat
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer)||48||Rs.21550/-|
Discipline Wise JE Vacancies 2017
- Electrical -41 Posts
- Civil – 07 Posts
GETCO JE Posts Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (as on 04-01-2017):-
- For UR Category Candidates:- 30 years
- For SC / ST / SEBC candidates:- 35 years
- For Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer) Post:- Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Degree in Engineering in relevant discipline i.e. Electrical / Civil with minimum 60% marks (for Reserved category candidates 55% marks) from the recognized institute.
- For Plant Operator Post:- Those who possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks (55% marks for reserved category) are eligible to apply for the Plant Operator post.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through Challan form in any branches of State Bank of India (SBI)-
- For UR/SEBC Candidates: – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST candidates:- Rs.250/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection will be based on their performances in the given below tests-
- Online Test
How to Apply for the GETCO Vidyut Sahayak Vacancies 2017
Follow the given below steps-
- Go to the official website of Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporate Ltd i.e. getco.co.in.
- Now, Click on “Online Application Form” to apply for Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer) posts.
- Fill the application form with correct information of applicant.
- Make the fee payment and upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy.
- To complete the submission of application form successfully, it is mandatory for the candidates to send the hard copy of filled application form to the given below postal address and must be reached on or before 3rd February 2017 along with copies of the relevant certificates.
Deputy General Manager & Head of the Department (HR),
HR Department, Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporate Ltd.,
Corporate Office, Sardar Patel Vidyut Bhavan,
9th Floor, Race Course, Vadodara 390007
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 04-January-2017
- Last Date to apply online:- 25-January-2017
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy of filled online application form:- 03-January-2017