GPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017
Are you looking for Govt Jobs after Engineering Degree in Gujarat 2017? Well! The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published an advertisement notification for the male/ female candidates to apply for the GPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017 through online mode. Before you start to apply for Gujarat Engineering Services Examination 2017, you all are advised to read through the complete article to know the procedure to submit application form.
GPSC Engineering Services Application Form 2017
The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) invites online application form from the eligible candidates to apply for Gujarat State Engineering Services Recruitment 2017 through online mode via official website of GPSC i.e. gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The starting and closing date to submit GPSC Engineering Services Application Form 2017 is 17th July 2017 and 2nd August 2017 respectively.
GPSC Engineering Services Exam Notification 2017-18
- Advt. No. : 39/2017-18
- Name of Govt Organization:- Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Name of Post:- Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 245 Posts (Class-I – 38 Posts & Class- II – 207 Posts)
- Job Location:- Gujarat
|Sr. No||Name of Exam||Vacancy|
|1||Gujarat Engineering Service Class I||38 Posts|
|2||Gujarat Engineering Service Class II||207 Posts|
GPSC Engineering Services Exam Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum and maximum age of the candidates belong to MP State should be between 20 to 35 years as on 31-03-2017.
The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible to apply for the GPSC State Engineering Services Exam 2017 is Engineering Degree in Civil discipline from the recognized institute.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount of Rs.100/- through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of the suitable candidates for the posts under State Engineering Services Exam 2017 will be based on marks obtained in the given below tests-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for GPSC Engineering Services Examination 2017
Steps to apply online are given below-
- The first step is to visit online the official website of Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) i.e. gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” for the State Engineering Services Examination 2017 against Advt. No. 39/2017-18.
- Start to fill the online application form with basic details of applicant correctly.
- Make the fee payment through online mode or Kiosk.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 17-July-2017
- Last Date to apply online:- 02-August-2017