GPSC Police Inspector Vacancy 2017
The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) is going to conduct the examination for the direct recruitment of suitable Men/Women candidates for the Police Inspector (Unarmed) posts. For that, it has published an advertisement notification so that interested candidates may go through it and then may apply for the GPSC Police Inspector (Unarmed) Recruitment 2017 to fill up 115 vacancies. Good opportunity for the Gujarat Job aspirants to apply for Police Inspector post through online mode.
GPSC Police Inspector Application Form 2017
Eligible Men/ Women candidates who are looking forward to apply for GPSC Police Inspector Vacancy 2017 may submit GPSC Police Inspector Application Form 2017 through online mode via official website i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The starting and closing date to submit the online application form is 17th July 2017 to 2nd August 2017. Other important details of GPSC Police Inspector Notification 2017 are described below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
GPSC Police Inspector Job Recruitment 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Name of Post:- Police Inspector (Unarmed) Class-II
- Total No. of Vacancies:-115
- Job Location:- Gujarat
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Police Inspector (Unarmed)||115 Posts||Rs. 44900-142400/-|
GPSC Police Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 20 to 35 years as on 2nd August 2017.
Those who possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for Police Inspector (Unarmed) post.
Applicants may deposit an application fee amount of Rs.100/- through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Mode of Selection:-
Applicants are required to qualify the given below each test for the final selection for the Police Inspector (Unarmed) post in Gujarat Police Department.
- Preliminary Exam
- Physical Test
- Main written Exam.
How to Apply for the GPSC Police Inspector Job Vacancies 2017
Steps to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Gujarat State Police for online submission of application form i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Select “Click here to Apply” for the particular post for which you are eligible.
- Start to fill the online application form.
- Deposit the fee amount through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for future utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online submission of application form:- 17-July-2017
- Last Date for online submission of application form:- 02-August-2017