Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Chhattisgarh 2017 after Graduation? The High Court of Chhattisgarh has published an advertisement notification that we are sharing with you all so that accordingly you may apply for the Chhattisgarh High Court Vacancy 2017. The High Court of Chhattisgarh is going to recruit the suitable candidates for the Stenographer, Assistant Grade –III and Assistant Librarian posts to fill up 126 vacancies. Those who have completed Graduation degree are eligible to apply for the High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017 of Stenographer/ Assistant posts.
High Court of Chhattisgarh Jobs 2017
High Court of Chhattisgarh invites application form in the prescribed format of application form that you may download from the official website to apply for the Stenographer, Assistant Grade –III etc. posts. The last date of receipt of application form is 30th January 2017. Other important details of High Court of Chhattisgarh Jobs 2017 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Download Application Form etc.
High Court of Chhattisgarh Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- High Court of Chhattisgarh
- Name of Post:- Stenographer, Assistant Grade –III etc.
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 126
- Job Location:- Chhattisgarh
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Stenographer||41||Rs.9300-34800/+ GP Rs.4300/-|
|2||Assistant Grade -III||81||Rs.5200-20200/+ GP Rs.1900/-|
|3||Assistant Librarian||04||Rs.5200-20200/+ GP Rs.1900/-|
Chhattisgarh High Court Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01.01.2016.
- For Stenographer & Assistant Posts:- To be eligible to both the Stenographer and Assistant posts, candidate should possess the Graduation in any stream and should have Shorthand and Typewriting examination in English from the recognized University/ Board. Candidates who have Shorthand and Typewriting speed of 80 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively. Those who possess 1 year Diploma in Computer from ITI or equivalent are eligible to apply for these posts.
- For Assistant Librarian Post:- It is necessary for the candidates to possess Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science from the recognized institute to be eligible to apply for the Assistant Librarian post.
No application fee required to be deposited for all categories/ communities.
Mode of Selection:-
Applicants will have to appear in the given below tests and after that merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the following exams-
- Written Test
- Skill Test and
How to Apply for the Chhattisgarh High Court Jobs 2017
Steps to apply for Stenographer / Assistant posts–
- First of all, eligible male/ female candidates are required to download the prescribed format of application form from the official website of High Court of Chhattisgarh i.e. highcourt.cg.gov.in.
- After having hard copy of prescribed application form, start to fill the application form with correct information of applicant.
- Paste the recent passport size Photograph on the application form.
- Now, send the filled application form to the given below postal address along with the copies of the self attested copies of the relevant certificates by Speed/ Regd. / Courier Post and must be reached on or before 30-01-2017.
The Registrar General,
High Court of Chhattisgarh, Bodri,
Note:- Super scribed the envelope with Bold Letters as- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_____________ ”.
Dates to Remember:-
- Last Date of receipt of application form:- 30-January-2017