HPSEB Junior Helper Recruitment 2017 hpseb.com Junior Helper (Power House) Posts 100 Vacancies
HPSEB Junior Helper Vacancy 2017
The Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB) has published an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Junior Helper posts. Those who have completed 10th class/ ITI certificate are eligible to apply for the HPSEB Junior Helper Recruitment 2017 in the prescribed application format. Total 100 vacancies will be filed of Junior Helper (Power House) Posts in Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board. Interested candidates may read through the complete article to know the HPSEB Junior Helper Vacancy 2017 details so that accordingly you may apply for the post.
Himachal Pradesh Jr. Helper Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates may apply for the Himachal Pradesh Jr. Helper Jobs 2017 in the prescribed format of application form that you may download from the official website of Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB). Eligible candidates may submit HPSEB Jr. Helper Application Form 2017 on or before 20th January 2017. Other important details of HPSEB Junior Helper Posts are described below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Download Application Form etc.
HPSEB Junior Helper Recruitment Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : 02/2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB)
- Name of Post:- Junior Helper
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 100
- Job Location:- Himachal Pradesh (H.P.)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Helper (Power House)||100||Rs. 6200/- (Per Month)|
Himachal Pradesh Jr. Helper Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01.01.2016.
Candidate should fulfil the given below educational qualification details-
- Candidate must be 10th class passed.
- ITI certificate in Fitter Trade
Applicants may deposit an application fee amount through Bank Draft or Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of “Accounts Officer (Banking), HPSEBL, Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla 171004″.
- For Unreserved category candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For Reserved category candidates:- Rs.50/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on Marks obtained in-
- 10th class
- ITI Certificate
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for the HPSEB Junior Helper Job Vacancies 2017
Procedure to apply are given below-
- Go to the official website of Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board i.e. www.hpseb.com.
- Download the prescribed format of application form from the official website or directly from the given below official link.
- Start to fill the form correctly with fundamental details of applicant.
- Make the fee payment through Bank Draft / Indian Postal Order (IPO).
- Paste the recent passport size Photograph on the application form.
- Finally, send the filled application form to the given below official postal address along with attested copies of the relevant certificate and must be reached on or before 20th January 2017.
Chief Engineer (Operations), North Zone,
HPSEB Ltd, Dharamsala, Kangra, H.P 176215
Chief Engineer (Operations), Central Zone,
HPSEB Ltd, Mandi, H.P 175001
Chief Engineer (Operations) South Zone, HPSEB Ltd,
Vidyut Bhawan, Shimla, H.P 171004
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit application form:- 19-December-2016
- Last Date of receipt of application form:- 20-January-2017