HSSC Fireman and JE Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Haryana 2017 after 10th class and Diploma? The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has published an advertisement notification for the male/ female candidates to apply for HSSC Fireman and JE Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Total 302 vacancies are going to be filled under this recruitment. Interested candidates may read through the complete article to know HSSC Fireman and JE Vacancy 2017 details and how to apply criteria.
HSSC Fireman and JE Application Form 2017
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is going to recruit the male/ female candidates for the JE, Fireman and other posts. For that, you are required to submit the HSSC Fireman and JE Application Form 2017 from 21st July 2017 to 21st August 2017. Other important details are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Download Application Form etc.
HSSC Fireman and JE Job Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : 7/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Name of Post:- Fireman, Junior Engineer etc.
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 302 Posts
- Job Location:- Haryana
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Fireman||55||Rs. 5200-20200/+ GP Rs.1900/-|
|2||Junior Engineer||40||Rs. 9300-34800/+ GP Rs.4800/-|
HSSC Fireman and JE Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (as on 21-08-2017):-
The minimum and maximum age of the candidates should be 17 years and 42 years respectively to be eligible to apply for Fireman and Junior Engineer post under HSSC.
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC/ PH candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per govt rules.
- For Fireman:- Those who have completed 10th and passed basic course in Elementary Fire Fighting from the Haryana State Fire Fighting institute are eligible to apply for Foreman post.
- For Junior Engineer:- Those who possess Diploma in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by the state Government are eligible to apply for JE post.
Applicants are required to deposit the given below amount through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
- For General (Male/ Female Candidates):- Rs.100/-
- For General (Female of Haryana resident only:- Rs.50/-
- For SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male Candidates):- Rs.25/-
- For SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Female Candidates):- Rs.13/-
Mode of Selection:-
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is going to recruit the suitable candidates as per Scrutiny of documents and Interview test.
- Scrutiny of Documents
How to Apply for HSSC Fireman and JE Job Vacancies 2017
Follow the given below procedure to submit application form-
- Visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the form with fundamental details of applicant correctly.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Make the fee payment as per details mentioned above.
- Finally, submit the forma and take the print of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 21-July-2017
- Last Date to apply online:- 21-August-2017
- Last Date to deposit application fee:- 23-August-2017