HSSC Instructor Vacancy 2017
There is good opportunity for the Haryana Job aspirants to apply for the Instructor and Store Keeper posts. For that, it has released an advertisement notification for the interested candidates so that they may go though it and could apply accordingly. All the Engineering Degree passed candidates may apply for HSSC Instructor Recruitment 2017 through online submission of application form. The Haryana SSC will fill up the 508 vacancies for the Instructor and Store Keeper Posts. Those who are looking for Govt jobs in Haryana 2017 after Engineering Degree qualification should not miss this opportunity.
HSSC Instructor Online Application Form 2017
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has also published job notification for the recruitment of candidates for the HSSC Instructor Vacancy 2017. The starting and last date to submit the HSSC Instructor Online Application Form 2017 is 1st August 2017 and 30th August 2017 respectively. Other important details of the Haryana Instructor Recruitment 2017 are given below that you may go through before to start apply online like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Sale, Application Fee etc.
HSSC Instructor Recruitment Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : 8/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Name of Post:- Instructor and Store Keeper
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 508 Posts
- Job Location:- Haryana
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Instructor||410 Posts||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|2||Store Keeper||98 Posts||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
Haryana Instructor Post Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 17 to 42 years as on 30-08-2017.
- For Instructor Post:- All the candidates who have completed Degree in Engineering are eligible to apply for Instructor job vacancies.
- For Store Keeper Post:- It is mandatory for the candidates to complete bachelor degree in Business Administration or commerce ,or bachelor degree in Arts with Math/ Economics subject, passed with minimum 55% from the recognized institutes.
Applicants are required to deposit the given below amount through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
- For General (Male/ Female Candidates):- Rs.150/-
- For General (Female of Haryana resident only:- Rs.75/-
- For SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male Candidates):- Rs.35/-
- For SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Female Candidates):- Rs.138/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection will be based on the performances in the given below tests-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for HSSC Instructor/ Store Keeper Recruitment 2017
Steps to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) i.e. www.hssc.gov.in.
- Click on”Online Submission” link and start to fill the form.
- Fill all the details carefully and make the fee payment.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, take the print out of it as hard copy for future use.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online registration:- 01-August-2017
- Last Date for online registration:- 30-August-2017
- Last Date to deposit application fee:- 01-September-2017