IBPS Clerks VII Notification 2018
Are you looking for Bank Clerk Jobs 2018-19 in India after Graduation? Good news for you all is that, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to conduct the Common Written Examination Clerks VII 2018 to fill 7875 vacancies in various public sectors Banks. For that, the IBPS Clerks VII Notification 2018 has been published that we are sharing with you all here so that you may go through it completely and after that may apply for IBPS CWE Clerks VII Recruitment 2018 through online mode. All the candidates who are looking for IBPS Clerks Jobs 2018 after Graduation may apply through online mode via official website i.e. www.ibps.in.
IBPS CWE Clerks VII Application Form 2018
Eligible male/ Female candidates who have completed Graduation and after that looking for Govt Clerk Jobs in Banks 2018 may submit their online application forms through official website. Total 7875 clerk vacancies will be filled in various Participating Banks whose list is given below. You may submit IBPS CWE Clerks VII Application Form 2018 from 12th September 2017 to 03rd October 2017. Other important details are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Exam Pattern etc.
Participating Banks List in IBPS CWE Clerks VII Recruitment 2018-19
- Allahabad Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Dena Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Indian Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Indian Overseas Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Vijaya Bank
- Canara Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS CWE Clerks VII Recruitment Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Name of Examination:- CWE Clerks VII Exam 2018-19
- Name of Post:- Clerical Cadre
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 7875
- Job Location:- All India
IBPS Clerical Cadre Posts Eligibility Criteria 2018-19
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01-09-2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as for SC/ST candidates up to 5 years, OBC (Non Creamy Layer) up to 3 years and PWD candidates up to 10 years.
All the Male/ Female candidates who have completed Graduation qualification are eligible to apply for IBPS CWE Clerks VII Examination 2018.
Applicants may deposit the application fee amount through online mode via Net Banking/Credit card/ Debit card.
- For General / OBC category candidates:- Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates:- Rs.100/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of candidates will be based on their performances in the given below tests-
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
How to Apply for IBPS CWE Clerical Cadre 7 Exam 2018
Steps to apply online are given below-
- Go to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) i.e. www.ibps.in
- Click on “IBPS CWE Clerks VII Notification 2018” and then to “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Deposit the application fee amount through online mode.
- Upload the scanned recent passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting date for online Registration:- 12-September-2017
- Last date for online Registration:- 03-October-2017
- Deposit application fee amount from:- 12-September-2017 to 03-October-2017
- IBPS CWE Clerk VII Prelims Exam Date:- 02, 03-Dec-2017 & 09, 10-Dec-2017
- IBPS CWE Clerk VII Result date:- December 2017
- IBPS CWE Clerk VII Mains Exam Date:- 21-January-2018