IISc Secretarial Assistant Trainee Vacancy 2017
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Karnataka has published an advertisement notification for the male/ female candidates to apply for Secretarial Assistant Trainee posts to fill up 24 vacancies. Those who have completed Diploma or Graduation qualification are eligible to apply for IISc Secretarial Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2017 via prescribed format of application form. Read through the complete article to know IISc Secretarial Assistant Trainee Vacancy 2017 details.
IISc Secretarial Assistant Trainee Application Form 2017
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Karnataka invites application form in the prescribed format of application form that you may download from the official website i.e. www.iisc.ac.in. The starting and closing date to submit IISc Secretarial Assistant Trainee Application Form 2017 is 19th September 2017 and 13th October 2017 respectively. Other important details of IISc Secretarial Assistant Trainee Notification 2017 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, pay Scale etc.
IISc Secretarial Assistant Trainee Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Karnataka
- Name of Post:- Secretarial Assistant Trainee
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 24 Posts
- Job Location:- Bangalore (Karnataka)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Secretarial Assistant Trainee||24 Posts||Rs.20000/- (Per Month)|
Category wise vacancy details
- Gen -12,
IISc Secretarial Assistant Trainee Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate’s upper age should not be more than 30 years as on 13.10.2017
Note:- The reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/ PWD candidates are applicable for upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
The male/ female candidates who possess Diploma in Secretarial / Commercial Practice (English) with Computer Literacy OR Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce are eligible to apply for Secretarial Assistant Trainee post.
- All category/ community candidates are exempted from the deposit of application fee amount for the Secretarial Assistant Trainee post.
Mode of Selection:-
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Karnataka will select the suitable candidates for Secretarial Assistant Trainee posts as per marks obtained in the given below tests-
- Written Examination
- Interview Test
How to Apply for IISc Secretarial Assistant Trainee Job Vacancies 2017
Follow the given below procedure to submit application form-
- Visit online an official website of Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Karnataka i.e. www.cpcl.co.in
- After that, download prescribed application form to apply for the Secretarial Assistant Trainee posts mentioned above.
- Fill the form correctly with basic details of applicant.
- Make the fee payment through online mode.
- Paste the recent Photograph and mark Signature correctly on the application form.
- At last, send the application form to the given below postal address and must be reached on or before 13th October 2017.
The Assistant Registrar,
Establishment Section (Unit-IB),
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore -560012
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit application form:- 19-September-2017
- Last Date to submit application form:- 13-October-2017