IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Junior Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Staff Nurse 49 Vacancies
IIT Bhubaneswar Job Vacancy 2017
The IIT Bhubaneswar (Orissa) has recently published an advertisement notification for the candidates to apply for the Junior Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Staff Nurse etc. posts to fill up 49 vacancies. All the given below posts will be filled on Regular/Contractual basis in IIT Bhubaneswar. Interested candidates may go through IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Notification to know the post details and how to apply if eligible. Candidates who have engineering degree/ diploma are eligible to apply for the Junior Technician posts. Those who possess Diploma/ Degree in Nursing are eligible for Staff Nurse Post.
IIT Bhubaneswar Jobs 2017
The IIT Bhubaneswar (Orissa) invites online application forms from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the Junior Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Staff Nurse etc. posts via official website .e. iitbbs.ac.in. You may submit IIT Bhubaneswar Application Form 2017 from 1st January 2017 to 30th January 2017. The last date of receipt of hard copy of application form is 10th Feb 2017.
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : Rectt./01/Non-Teaching/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- IIT Bhubaneswar
- Name of Post:- Junior Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Staff Nurse etc.
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 49
- Job Location:- Bhubaneswar (Orissa)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy|
|2||Junior Laboratory Assistant||07|
|4||Executive Engineer (Civil)||01|
|8||Chief Security Officer||01|
|10||Medical Officer (Male – 2 & Female – 1)||03|
|11||Physical Training Instructor (Male – 2 & Female – 1)||03|
|14||Junior Hindi Translator||01|
|16||Superintending Engineer (Civil)||01|
|17||Junior Accounts Officer||02|
|18||Junior Technical Superintendent||07|
IIT Bhubaneswar Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between 18 to 32 years as on 30/01/17.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation.
- For Junior Technician Post:- Candidates who have completed Engineering Degree i.e. B.Tech/ B.E. in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronic/ CSE OR Diploma in Engineering in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronic/ CSE with at least 3 years experience are eligible to apply for the Junior Technician post.
- For Junior Laboratory Assistant Post:- Candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 years pattern) in Science with 2 years relevant experience may apply for Junior Laboratory Assistant post.
- For Staff Nurse Post:- Those who possess B.Sc in Nursing or GNM course from the recognized institute are eligible to apply for Staff Nurse post.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Registrar IIT Bhubansewar, Payable at Bhubaneswar.
- For General / OBC category candidates:- Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates for the Junior Technician, Laboratory Assistant, Staff Nurse etc. above mentioned posts will be on merit list that will be made as per marks obtained in the given below tests-
- Written Test
- Interview test
How to Apply for the IIT Bhubaneswar Vacancies 2017
Follow the given below steps-
- Go to the IIT Bhubaneswar official website i.e. iitbbs.ac.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” link for the posts mentioned above for which you are eligible to apply.
- Fill the online application form and deposit the fee amount through Demand Draft.
- Upload Photograph and Signature correctly.
- Finally! Click on submit button and take the print out as hard copy.
- Now, send the hard copy to the given below postal address and must be reached along with DD, copies of relevant certificates on or before 10th February 2017.
Assistant Registrar (Estt.)
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar
Toshali Bhawan, Satyanagar Bhubaneswar – 751007
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 01-January-2017
- Last Date to apply online:- 30-January-2017
- Last Date of receipt of hard copy of online application form:- 10-February- 2017