Indian Army Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2017
The Indian Army has released 39 Field Ammunition Depot Notification 2017 for the recruitment of Tradesman Mate, Fireman posts to fill up 320 vacancies. Good job opportunity for those who have completed 10th class and after that looking for to join Indian army. Interested candidates must read through the given below job notification details and then may apply for Indian Army Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2017 if you fulfilled the eligibility criteria details. Those who are looking for Tradesman Mate vacancies after 10th passed should not miss this opportunity. We advise you that before to start apply for Indian Army Tradesman Mate Vacancy 2017, you may go through the complete article to know how to download application form, mode of submission of application form, eligibility criteria details etc.
Indian Army Tradesman Application Form 2017
Eligible candidates who are looking forward to apply for Tradesman Mate and other posts may download the prescribed format of application form from the official website of Indian Army i.e. http://www.indianarmy.nic.in/. The last date of receipt of application form is within 21 days from the date of advertisement (28 days for remote area candidates). Read through the given below details to know the Eligibility Criteria, how to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Sale, Application Form etc.
Indian Army Tradesman Recruitment Notification 2017
- Advt. No : SWC 39 FAD/RECT/01
- Name of Govt Organization:- Indian Army
- Name of Post:- Tradesman Mate, Fireman
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 320
- Job Location:- Bharatpur (Rajasthan)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Tradesman Mate||316 Posts||Rs. 18000-56900/-|
|2||Fireman||04 Posts||Rs. 19900-63200/-|
Indian Army Tradesman Mate Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Minimum Age:- 18 years
- Maximum Age:- 25 years
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC category candidates may take the benefit of upper age relaxation.
- For Tradesman Mate Post:- Candidate should be 10th passed with knowledge of Hindi language.
- For Fireman Post:- 10th passed or its equivalent qualification from the recognized board.
Refer to the official notification to know the application fee amount details.
Mode of Selection:-
Applicants will have to go through the given below tests-
- Written Test (Objective Type)
- Skill Test
- Physical Test
How to Apply for Indian Army Tradesman Mate Job Vacancies 2017
Steps to follow-
- Download the prescribed format of application form to apply from the given below official link.
- Fill the details on application form correctly.
- Paste the recent passport size Photograph on the application form.
- Once you finished all the details, send the duly filled application form along with attested copies of important certificates (10th class mandatory), Caste certificate (if applicable), Self addressed envelope having postal stamp of Rs.25/- and send it through Ordinary/Registered/Speed Post.
The 39 Field Ammunition Depot
PIN–900309, C/O 56 APO
Dates to Remember:-
- Last Date to submit the application form:- within 21 days from date of advt.