ITBP Constables (Motor Mechanic) Vacancy 2018
Are you looking for Govt Jobs 2018 in ITBP after 10th/ 12th class? The Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) has recently published an advertisement notification for the male candidates to apply for the Head Constables (Motor Mechanic), Constables (Motor Mechanic) posts. The 10th/ 12th passed candidates may apply for ITBP Constables (Motor Mechanic) Recruitment 2018 through online mode via official website. Before to start apply, you may read through the complete article to know Head Constables (Motor Mechanic) Post details and How to Apply criteria.
ITBP Constables (Motor Mechanic) Application Form 2018
The Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) invites online application forms from the eligible male candidates to apply for ITBP Constables (Motor Mechanic) Vacancy 2018 via official website through online mode. You may submit ITBP Constables (Motor Mechanic) Application Form 2018 from 2nd January 2018 to 31st January 2018. Other important details of ITBP Constables Recruitment 2018 are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
ITBP Constables (Motor Mechanic) Recruitment Notification 2018
- Name of Govt Organization:- Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP)
- Name of Post:- Head Constables (Motor Mechanic), Constables (Motor Mechanic)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 241
- Job Location:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Head Constables (Motor Mechanic)||60 Posts (UR -23, SC – 12, ST – 03 & OBC – 22)||Rs. 25500-81100/-|
|2||Constables (Motor Mechanic)||181 Posts (UR -85, SC – 31, ST – 17 & OBC – 48)||Rs. 21700-69100/-|
ITBP Constables (Motor Mechanic) Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 31.01.2018.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
- For Head Constables: The minimum educational qualification required is 12th class passed or its equivalent qualification from the recognized board and Certificate in Motor Mechanic from Industrial Training Institute or three years diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- For Constables: The 10th passed Candidates with Industrial Training Institute certificate in respective trade from a recognized institution.
Applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
- For General / OBC category candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-S candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be based on their performances in the given below tests-
- Physical efficiency test (PET)
- Physical standard test (PST),
- Written Examination
- Skill Test.
How to Apply for ITBP Constables (Motor Mechanic) Jobs Vacancies 2018
Steps to apply online are given below-
- Go to the official website of Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) i.e. www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- After that, click on “Apply Online” link for Head Constables (Motor Mechanic), Constables (Motor Mechanic).
- Start to fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Make the fee payment as per details mentioned above.
- Upload scanned soft copy of Photograph and Signature.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 02-January-2018
- Last Date to apply online:- 31-January-2018