Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Govt Jobs in Jharkhand 2017 after 10th class? If yes, then you all will be glad to know that the India Post has published an advertisement notification for the male/ female candidates to apply for Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2017. Total 256 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts are supposed to be filled in all divisions of Jharkhand Postal Circle. Before to start apply, you all are advised to read through the Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy 2017 details from the given below information.
Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevaks Application Form 2017
The Jharkhand Postal Circle invites online applications from the eligible male/ female candidates to apply for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts via online mode. You may submit Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevaks Application Form 2017 from 4th April 2017 to 3rd May 2017. Other important details are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
Jharkhand Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks Notification 2017
- Advt. No.:- STAFF/GDS ONLINE VACANCY/2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Jharkhand Postal Circle
- Name of Post:- Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 256 Posts
- Job Location:- Jharkhand
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Gramin Dak Sevaks||256 Posts||Rs.10000/- (Per Month)|
Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sevaks Eligibility Criteria 2017
The minimum and maximum age of the candidates should be between 18 to 40 years as on 03.05.2017 to be eligible to apply for Gramin Dak Sevaks posts under Jharkhand Postal Circle.
Note:- The reserved category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
The male/ female candidates who fulfil the given below educational qualification criteria are eligible to apply for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts-
- The minimum educational qualification required is 10th/ SSC passed or its equivalent qualification from the recognized board.
- Knowledge of Computer Application.
Well! It is necessary for the applicants to deposit the given below an application fee amount through at any Head Post Offices-
- For Male Candidates of General/ OBC category:- Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/ Female candidates:- No Fee
Mode of Selection:-
The India Post will select the suitable candidates for the Gramin Dak Sevaks posts on the basis of marks obtained in 10th class as per merit basis.
- Merit List
How to Apply for Jharkhand Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks 2017
Follow the given below procedure to submit application form-
- Firstly, visit online the official website of India post or Jharkhand Postal Circle.
- Now, click on “Registration” and then to “Apply Online” link.
- Start to fill the application form with basic details of applicant correctly and completely.
- Deposit the fee amount at any Head Post Offices.
- Upload the scanned soft copy of Photograph and Signature correctly.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting date to submit online application form:- 04-April-2017
- Last date to submit online application form:- 03-May-2017