Jharkhand Police Constable Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for Jharkhand Police Department Jobs 2017? The good news is that the Jharkhand Special Auxiliary Police Department has published an advertisement notification for the Ex-Servicemen candidates. According to the official notification, candidates who are Ex-Servicemen and looking for Govt Jobs may apply for the Jharkhand Special Auxiliary Police Jobs 2017 for Constable, Hawaldar, Cook and Driver posts to fill up 627 vacancies. Eligible candidates are required to attend the Walk-in Interview that will run on 23-March-2017, 13-April-2017, 27-April-2017, 11-May-2017, 25-May-2017, 08-June-2017 & 22-June-2017 at Police Headquarters, Jharkhand Sashtra Police-01, Dronda, Ranchi (Jharkhand).
Jharkhand Police Walk-in Interview 2017
Eligible candidates are required to download the prescribed format of application form from the official website of Jharkhand Police Department i.e. jhpolice.gov.in. Fill it and bring it while attend Jharkhand Police Walk-in Interview 2017. Read through the given below Jharkhand Police Constable Vacancy 2017 details that includes Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Walk-in Interview Date/Time/ Venue etc.
Jharkhand Special Auxiliary Police Recruitment 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Jharkhand Police Department
- Name of Post:- Constable, Hawaldar, Cook, Driver
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 627
- Job Location:- Jharkhand
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Hawaldar||51||Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)|
|2||Constable||541||Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)|
|3||Driver||13||Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)|
|4||Cook||22||Rs. 11000/- (Per Month)|
Jharkhand Police Jobs Walk-in Interview Details 2017
Generally, candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 34 to 55 years.
The only criteria to be eligible to apply for the Constable, Hawaldar, Cook, Driver posts in Jharkhand Police Department is that the candidate should be Ex-Servicemen.
No application fee amount required to be deposited by SC/ST/ Ex-S candidates. All other category candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- as application fee.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection will be purely on the basis of their performances in the Interview test.
- Walk-in Interview
How to Apply for Jharkhand Special Auxiliary Police Recruitment 2017
Follow the given below steps-
- The Ex-Servicemen who are looking forward to attend the Walk-in Interview are required to download the prescribed format of application form from the official website whose direct link is provided below i.e. jhpolice.gov.in.
- Now, you may start to fill the application form with fundamental details of applicant like Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth (DOB), Qualification and Post details etc.
- Paste the recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- After that, you are required to bring the filled application form along with the original and photocopies of the relevant certificates at the time of Walk-in Interview whose address is given below.
- Don’t forget to bring this application form along with you at the time of Walk-in Interview, otherwise you will not be allowed to enter in the interview room.
Date of Interview (at 10:30 AM)