JKSSB Assistant Storekeeper-cum-Clerk Vacancy 2017
The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) is going to recruit candidates for the Assistant Storekeeper-cum-Clerk, Junior Assistant etc. posts to fill 234 vacancies. For that, Jammu & Kashmir SSB has released JKSSB Assistant Storekeeper-cum-Clerk Recruitment 2017 Notification that you may go through the complete article to know the eligibility criteria and how to apply details. Good job opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in Jammu and Kashmir 2017 after competition of Graduation in relevant stream. Before to start apply, you are advised to read through the given below complete article so that you may apply correctly.
JKSSB Assistant Storekeeper-cum-Clerk Application Form 2017
Eligible candidates must be eager to know how to apply for JKSSB Assistant Storekeeper-cum-Clerk Vacancy 2017 for the given below posts. The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) invites online application forms from the eligible Indian citizens to apply for the Assistant Storekeeper-cum-Clerk, Junior Assistant etc. posts through official website i.e. http://www.jkssb.nic.in/. The starting and closing dates to apply through JKSSB Assistant Storekeeper-cum-Clerk Application Form 2017 is 17th November 2017 and 11th December 2017 respectively. Other important details are given below like Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Mode of Selection, pay Scale etc.
JKSSB Assistant Storekeeper-cum-Clerk Job Notification 2017
- Advertisement No. 03 of 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB)
- Name of Post:- Assistant Storekeeper-cum-Clerk, Junior Assistant etc.
- Total No. of Vacancies:- 234
- Job Location:- Jammu and Kashmir
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Storekeeper-cum-Clerk||161 Posts|
|2||Junior Assistant||21 Posts|
JKSSB Assistant Storekeeper-cum-Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017):-
- Minimum Age:- 18 Years
- Maximum Age:- 40 Years
Note:- The reserved category candidates may take the benefit of upper age relaxation.
- For Assistant Storekeeper-cum-Clerk: candidates who possess Graduation qualification in any stream from any recognized university are eligible to apply for Assistant Storekeeper-cum-Clerk post.
- For Junior Assistant : Candidate who have completed Graduation from any recognized University with typing speed of 35 words speed per minute and Six months certificate course in computer applications from recognized Institute are eligible to apply for Junior Assistant post.
It is mandatory for the candidates to deposit an application fee amount through Online Payment Gateway or Challan or CSC Connect.
- Application Fee amount:- Rs.350/-
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates for the above mentioned various posts depends on the performances in the given below tests-
- Writing Test
- Typing Test
How to Apply for JKSSB Assistant Storekeeper-cum-Clerk Job Vacancy 2017
Procedure to apply online-
- Go to the official website of J&K Service Selection Board i.e. http://www.jkssb.nic.in/.
- Now, Click on “Advertisement No 03 of 2017” and then to the Apply Online link mentioned in front of each post.
- For the post, you are eligible and wish to apply, you have to click on “Apply” button.
- Start to fill the form correctly and deposit application fee amount at J&K Bank through challan form.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online registration:- 17-November-2017
- Last Date for online registration:- 11-December-2017